PDA

View Full Version : Question on shipment of the physical items from backing the game

Jagdmann
01-18-2016, 08:34 PM
Hey gentlemen,

I have a question on these physical items which come with the major physical edition.

Question is: Did anyone of you already get these items?

I am asking because I want and will back the game early next month as a Brig.gen. (no matter if I should ever get these items!)
I would just like to know how realistic it is to have hope that these items one day might be in my post-box.
I did already back certain other games, but never received any physical goods promised (until today though...) these games are by far "bigger" than WoR is atm.

again I dont mind if I wouldn`t get these things I am just curious how chances are here. I will back the game anyway, because I want to help making this game great!

Salute and thanx for answers & estimations.

rebeldestroyer
01-18-2016, 09:30 PM
When I pledged on Kickstarter it said that the earliest time you would get the physical stuff is late 2016. I don't know if that has changed

TrustyJam
01-18-2016, 09:38 PM
When I pledged on Kickstarter it said that the earliest time you would get the physical stuff is late 2016. I don't know if that has changed

This is correct.

- Trusty

Jagdmann
01-18-2016, 09:42 PM
Thank you gents! I can already smell the next stretch goal! :)

TrustyJam
01-18-2016, 09:43 PM
Thank you gents! I can already smell the next stretch goal! :)

So can we! :) Thank you for the support.

- Trusty