PDA

View Full Version : Hows The Progress Going?

George
01-17-2014, 04:31 AM
title says it all.

just wondering before i donate ;)

TrustyJam
01-17-2014, 07:37 AM
We've got a few major things coming up which will make WoR a whole lot closer to a reality - Won't talk about it yet though. :) Thanks for considering donating!

- Trusty

d00d
01-17-2014, 04:09 PM
trusty do u know when the next field raport or that news thing on progress is comming?

TrustyJam
01-17-2014, 04:11 PM
trusty do u know when the next field raport or that news thing on progress is comming?

Less than a week I'd say. :)

- Trusty

d00d
01-17-2014, 04:13 PM
ok because i have waited since the last field raport hoping that the next would come in short while

George
01-18-2014, 02:06 AM
Trusty, what are the perks for donating? Im thinking about donating like 20-30 euros, depending on the perks. Are they set yet?

TrustyJam
01-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Hinkel already told me what its about, cant wait to see it!

Hinkel only told me because I am getting the voices for him (eventually i will, Hinki) so dont get angry that he released this info to me only pls.

Trusty, what are the perks for donating? Im thinking about donating like 20-30 euros, depending on the perks. Are they set yet?

There are none as of yet. We will of course be saving the information from current donators in order to properly reward them when the time comes where we do have perks down.

- Trusty

George
01-18-2014, 02:28 AM
Ah ok, how much have you guys raised so far from donations? whats your goal?

TrustyJam
01-18-2014, 02:37 AM
Ah ok, how much have you guys raised so far from donations? whats your goal?

Less than what having this forum/website online costs i.e. not a lot. :) We've yet got a bunch of software we need to purchase.

- Trusty

George
01-18-2014, 03:09 AM
hmm, shouldnt there be some sort of crowdfunding for WoR? aswell as donations? do you plan to do crowdfunding?

TrustyJam
01-18-2014, 03:24 AM
hmm, shouldnt there be some sort of crowdfunding for WoR? aswell as donations? do you plan to do crowdfunding?

We want to be able to show people what they're actually throwing money at instead of just talking about what we might be able to bring them at some point. The option to donate as it is really only is in place due to request from followers to be able to donate to us and show their support. We won't expect anyone but the fully committed "WoRiors" to donate at this stage. :)

- Trusty

George
01-18-2014, 04:27 AM
i love the name WoRiors XD

anyway, so are there special perks for donating this early instead of donating when you add the perks and the money really starts to flow in? like more added perks than what you would get even if you donated the same amount later on?

TrustyJam
01-18-2014, 04:36 AM
All I can say is there are no perks what so ever in donating at the moment - other than actually helping out the development of WoR. Let's call it the original take on donations, before kickstarter came and introduced rewards.

That's about all there is to say regarding the current donation option I believe.

- Trusty

George
01-18-2014, 05:02 AM
okay, one more question about donating- will the donations build up? like say i donate 30 bucks now, and then you guys release the perks, and i see something i want, will i have to donate that amount again? or can i just donate the remainder amount and get the reward still?

George
04-02-2014, 06:38 AM
how is it going guys?

TrustyJam
04-02-2014, 09:44 AM
how is it going guys?

Fine, thanks for asking!

- Trusty

13thNJ_BrigGen_Lawrence
04-02-2014, 03:30 PM
It's been a long time and I must say this game is coming along beautifully! Is there anyway we can get a video of some confeds or union troops firing their guns? Or have you not ventured into getting guns working??

buffalo bill
04-12-2014, 01:00 PM
hello
buffalo bill
Saint Pierre and Miquelon 97500
very good games war of rights
I wish you very good fighting
bye;)