PDA

View Full Version : Regimiento Español de War of Rights

Col.Legion
05-23-2016, 01:50 PM

Maximus Decimus Meridius
05-23-2016, 01:53 PM
Buenos dias Senor.

Very interesting but the official language of this forum is English. So pls use only English or write a English translation above. ;)

Hasta luego ;)

(wow i can remember some basics in spanish. i am proud of me :D )

Col.Legion
05-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Hi, is to make a Spanish regiment not know if I can put it here, but is the official site, you tell me something. A greeting. And the (hasta luego) has left you well. :cool:

Maximus Decimus Meridius
05-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Search for a Regiment which you want to represent and take a company from it. Then make athread in the USA or CSA (depends on which side your regiment fought) forum about your Company.

Which language you speak in your company doesn't matter but you should use english in this forum ;)

Tenford
05-23-2016, 06:40 PM
Yo can join our spanish thing: http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1822-4th-Virginia-Volunteer-Infantry-Regiment-1st-Battalion-Companies-A-B-C-EU-SPA&p=31788#post31788

General. Jackson
05-24-2016, 07:49 AM
It certainly be a Spanish regiment! Heck you got the Aussie's here so why not the Spanish? Maximus is only asking to use the English Language while on the forum :)

Sin duda, será un regimiento español ! Diablos que recibió de la australiana aquí ¿por qué no el español ? Maximus sólo se está pidiendo a utilizar el idioma Inglés , mientras que en el foro :)

Tenford
05-24-2016, 12:32 PM
It certainly be a Spanish regiment! Heck you got the Aussie's here so why not the Spanish? Maximus is only asking to use the English Language while on the forum :)

Sin duda, será un regimiento español ! Diablos que recibió de la australiana aquí ¿por qué no el español ? Maximus sólo se está pidiendo a utilizar el idioma Inglés , mientras que en el foro :)

what the hell? that spanish translation has no sense xD

Grant97
05-24-2016, 06:50 PM
Buena suerte! ;)

Good luck!

elder_gutknecht
05-24-2016, 08:21 PM
Come on brave spaniards, con un par

Bezerik
08-25-2017, 04:41 PM
Hola, cuenta conmigo. pero compre la version SERGEANT (35$) y tengo que esperar a la beta para jugar

hello, I am in, but i buyed the SARGEANT version and i need to wait BETA to play the game

Question for all people: If we imagine any spaniard fight on war, in what side were suposed to play? Thanks in advance for your answers :D

F. L. Villarreal
08-25-2017, 05:56 PM
Hola, cuanta conmigo. pero compre la version SARGEANT (35€) y tengo que esperar a la beta para jugar

hello, I am in, but i buyed the SARGEANT version and i need to wait BETA to play the game

Question for all people: If we imagine any spaniard fight on war, in what side were suposed to play? Thanks in advance for your answers :D

En el lado Federal...en una de mis dos companias.