PDA

View Full Version : Recent Bug i've been having

michaelsmithern
05-25-2016, 11:25 PM
When i load up the game and select my unit, it not only doesnt spawn me, until i press the left mouse button, but i cannot Tab to see players, or use the tactical view to find my way to other destinations. now it isn't much of a concern, those two. but whats bad is that when i press enter to type it does not bring up a chat box or anything, and i cannot go back to playing, it freezes in a sense, but it's still running fine

Tuffant21
05-26-2016, 01:02 AM
Would you be able to upload a video to show what is happening?

michaelsmithern
05-26-2016, 01:13 AM
Would you be able to upload a video to show what is happening?

sorry mate i don't have any kind of software like that, and if i did i'm not sure how to work it, but good news it that the bug went away...for now at least

Tuffant21
05-26-2016, 01:21 AM
Great news, I love when that happens :)

Jagdmann
05-26-2016, 07:29 PM
Game crashes almost constantly atm for me. At the last crash I got "thrown" out of my character/1person and the camera went high up into the sky where I saw a NICE! panorama of the sky. All that followed by the known "CryEngine has stopped working" report/crash.

Tuffant21
05-26-2016, 09:45 PM
Jagdmann, thanks for reporting an error. Could you upload any errors on your next crash?

This post should help finding where they are:
http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?1884-Crashed-Please-upload-your-error-log-and-error-dmp-files-here!