PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash/Freeze (Can still hear things)

WillyMcBride
07-27-2016, 01:22 AM
Hello!

First off, I'd like to thank the developers for the opportunity to test their game. I'm loving it so far!

However, those bursts of love are cut up with sections of crashing. The game runs perfectly smooth - even around players - but It continues to crash on me after about 5 minutes around other players. I tested this by going for a walk for 10 minutes, then returning to a group of people only to find that I had crashed. I think that it might be something to do with memory - but I know very little about it. Has memory usage caused crashes in the past?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I don't know If this has been encountered before - and fixed - but I'd love it if it did get fixed haha!

Thank you,

Willy McBride

(This is a repost! I just thought that I should add it into the Bug Thread!

Grant97
07-27-2016, 10:59 AM
Hello! I think the same about the game, they have done a nice job! This issue happened one time yesterday. All became black and I still hear voices of other player :)

Sir Doctor Professor
07-27-2016, 01:30 PM
In regard to the sound issue, open task manager and make sure the program is closed as it sometimes lingers even when the window has been closed.

It's a known issue. It's caused by the game not shutting down correctly. In order to stop the sound from playing, you need to head into the task manager and find the WarOfRights.exe application and shut it down.

- Trusty