PDA

View Full Version : The Grand Confederate Army

Pokerstuds
02-03-2017, 10:34 PM
The Grand Confederate Army
The Grand Army of the Confederacy has been raised! In order to protect ourselves, our families, and our rights, the government of this new nation has chosen to raise a new army of volunteers! All freedom loving men are called to serve and fight the aggression of the Union! For Southern rights, hurrah!

Companies Registered Within the Army:
24thGA Co.A
1st South Carolina Co. A
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
To be listed
Disclaimer: We are a new organization that is currently enlisting companies within the army! We are few now but intend to be the largest, most efficient community the confederacy will ever see and know for "War of Rights"
Why Should You Join the Army?
Joining the army is a great step to help you, and an organization grow the community and foster a spirit of camaraderie.
Events, discussions, and communication across unit lines is what keeps a community alive and well, so helping to organize and have fun doing so is a great reason to participate! Finally, I know that we all want this community to grow and succeed, so lets get together to make the game, and the Southern contingent become tighter knit and more enjoyable!
I hope you consider applying, or at least taking part in this endeavor!

Best Regards,
CSA Secretary of War
Pokerstuds

yoyo8346
02-03-2017, 10:49 PM
5th Ohio Company "A"
3rd Tennessee Company "A"

Unfortunately, both of those companies will be invalid on the company tool. The 5th Ohio is obviously a Union company, and the 3rd Tennessee did not participate in the Maryland Campaign, and isn't featured on the tool.

[WoR] Kiff
02-03-2017, 10:57 PM
From what I know, the 5th Ohio is changing their name and I don't know the whole situation about the 3rdTN. 24thGA Co.A should be on there as well :P

Pokerstuds
02-03-2017, 11:01 PM
Unfortunately, both of those companies will be invalid on the company tool. The 5th Ohio is obviously a Union company, and the 3rd Tennessee did not participate in the Maryland Campaign, and isn't featured on the tool.

Thanks for the heads up! Changed to what it should be and will be adding more as we go! :)

Musickman
02-03-2017, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Changed to what it should be and will be adding more as we go! :)

We will be changing over to CSA for this army.

michaelsmithern
02-04-2017, 06:35 AM
Good luck, but if you don't mind me asking, why not make a brigade? it's fits better and since you have companies, you can form battalions with the companies, kinda like christ brigade has it setup

Pokerstuds
02-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Good luck, but if you don't mind me asking, why not make a brigade? it's fits better and since you have companies, you can form battalions with the companies, kinda like christ brigade has it setup

Because atm it is mostly companies, but we would like to make it a larger, CSA community group :) De Facto yes essentially it is a brigade, but we are aiming to expand upon its base. Its a matter of nomenclature really :p

Leifr
02-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Jumping straight in to the army formations huh? Better to build a legitimate company first and then, maybe, a functional brigade.
The community is already here; lumping them together under one homogenous umbrella won't change diddly squit.

Still, best of luck and all that.

[WoR] Kiff
02-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Well I don't think it's fair to judge just yet. Starting things in advance can be a good thing, gives you more time to be organized, set things up, recruit. We all know this was bound to happen at one point or another and it's better a fresh face starting it then someone from North & South. :p

Saris
02-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Not to be against you creating this but did someone try to create an Army of the Confederacy and it was shot down?

Jeffrey_Confederate
02-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Welcome and best of luck.

michaelsmithern
02-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Not to be against you creating this but did someone try to create an Army of the Confederacy and it was shot down?

Yep, it was shot down by bravescot a while back. but it's been a while since that. In my opinion if the dude can make an army then i say let him try if it fails it fails.

Sharpe
02-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Best of luck with the "Grand" army. Perhaps we can do an event down the road between 1st Brigade (Christ Brigade) & the "Grand Confederate Army".
More armies are always better because they encourage teamwork within factions, so i say let them have a chance with it no matter the numbers because it really isnt hurting anyone is it???

1st LT. Martin T.
02-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Haters are gonna hate brother, best of luck to you in your endeavor. Hope to see your grand army in the field one day, and you can always expect support from the 5th Alabama, Company A. and the Southern Independent Brigade!

Pokerstuds
02-11-2017, 04:17 PM
Thank you all for the support! I plan on talking to my CO's to look into events and enlarging the army! :)

[WoR] Kiff
02-13-2017, 04:39 PM
I highly doubt that the (GCA) Will be doing things like events with "CB" We will most likely be sticking to doing business with the con-federal branches of the CSA side for a while :p Not sure what Secretary Pokers plan is for events.

Bravescot
02-13-2017, 06:10 PM
Kiff;55625']I highly doubt that the (GCA) Will be doing things like events with "CB" We will most likely be sticking to doing business with the con-federal branches of the CSA side for a while :p Not sure what Secretary Pokers plan is for events.

Already jumped ship from the 4thUS to join this?

yoyo8346
02-13-2017, 06:24 PM

At least I'm not the only one that recognizes a pattern here.

[WoR] Kiff
02-13-2017, 06:32 PM

Didn't leave 4thU.S. I'm just helping out this army so if you could do me a favor and take a teaspoon of hush and mind your own business for once that would be much appreciated :rolleyes: Not to mention that you are bringing irreverent topics to this thread..

Leifr
02-13-2017, 06:41 PM
Steady.
Bravescot was only enquiring; you do have a certain reputation about the town, and it is prudent to wonder sometimes. :rolleyes:

I am wondering if perhaps Pokerstuds here has managed to bag up more than two companies so far for his 'Grand Confederate Army'?

Rithal
02-13-2017, 07:32 PM
I'm sure Pokerstuds has everything under control. No one really needs to concern oneself with what he's doing with his unit. ;)

Orion2
01-31-2021, 08:37 PM
Yee yee