PDA

View Full Version : Melee

Zahari
03-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Sorry if there is the same topic but i was wondering how it will works. It will be more like NW or Chivalry or like Battlegrounds ?

Nvm... i found the old topic

Rithal
03-15-2015, 06:05 AM
Sorry if there is the same topic but i was wondering how it will works. It will be more like NW or Chivalry or like Battlegrounds ?

Nvm... i found the old topic

Yeah most of the discussion has been centered around NW. I bet there is a strong possibility it will be like that.

Bravescot
03-15-2015, 08:45 AM
It's going to be tough and grizzly with you face to face with your foe.

Zahari
03-15-2015, 09:49 AM
NW melee system is design for the 3rd person. It will be very hard to play like this in 1st person. Battlegrounds melee system would be nice if they will upgrade it.

Rithal
03-16-2015, 02:18 PM
NW melee system is design for the 3rd person. It will be very hard to play like this in 1st person. Battlegrounds melee system would be nice if they will upgrade it.

Yeah. That's a problem I also foresee. I have been saying, ever since the melee topic first came up on the forum, the developers should take NW's system and modify it a little to make it better. Trust me, that system has a lot of room for improvement ;)

Zahari
03-16-2015, 03:11 PM
Yeah. That's a problem I also foresee. I have been saying, ever since the melee topic first came up on the forum, the developers should take NW's system and modify it a little to make it better. Trust me, that system has a lot of room for improvement ;)
Yes Sir. No chambers and pokes seems good and maybe 1 block direction.

Soulfly
04-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Just a quick thought, what about using the bayonet separately. Lets say as a weapon for close quarters when you forgot to attach it and you dont have the time for it ? Since melee combat will not, at least in my opinion, have a major role it will be nice gimmick to have a alternative response method.

Zahari
04-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Remember that we can always make melee only tournaments for fun :D or Sniper tournaments with shooting only :D