PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Flags

05-26-2017, 02:23 AM
So, as TrustyJam said flag bearers will:
1. Never have weapons
2. Become a spawn point

Some suggestions on what to do with this are:
1. The ability for flag bearers to plant the flag into the ground as a spawn point, and the ability of the enemy team to destroy it by picking it up.

2. When a flag bearer drops/plants the flag, they can pickup a rifle, or will have a short saber they can use that they spawn with.

Thanks for reading this,

Yaksmack
05-26-2017, 06:11 AM
I'll add a little thing to this:

The ability for one company to capture the colors of another, and have this displayed on the company's Company Tool page.

Kyle422
05-28-2017, 03:11 AM

The ability for one company to capture the colors of another, and have this displayed on the company's Company Tool page.

I would agree with this. That would be neat to see on their company profile.

Lance Rawlings
05-28-2017, 11:03 PM
I disagree with the ability to plant a flag. The Color Guard would be sure to always hold the colors high. That flag was their life, they weren't about to let go of it.

I would say to allow the flag bearer a small pistol or short sword, maybe randomly. Many would've been such equipped as far as I know.

The ability to capture a unit's colors is a great idea, puts more focus on the teamwork of protecting the colors and boasts incredible bragging rights. We'll see what happens!

Damian
05-29-2017, 03:35 AM

1+ I would also agree with this! great idea.

David Dire
05-29-2017, 02:27 PM
Flag bearers should stay as is.

A. P. Hill
05-29-2017, 04:23 PM

I can get behind this!

Leifr
05-29-2017, 05:00 PM

Agreed, although I would not mind some functionality eventually added to the class. One should be able to both furl and unfurl a flag, to wave it in a particular manner so as to attract attention and to lower it.

David Dire
05-29-2017, 05:45 PM
Furling it would be useful in dense lines and forests so that visibility isn't a problem. That is one change I'll admit I would like to see.