PDA

View Full Version : Union Commander's Meeting

F. L. Villarreal
08-14-2017, 08:56 PM
Greetings to everyone,

There have been some questions and on going issues that would be best served by way of discussion of a Union commander's meeting. It seems most of us here want the same thing not only for this game but for the organized Federal Companies. I am most certainly not looking to start a regiment or brigade or anything of the sort. Maybe just get acquainted with the federal commanders so we can have a bit more collaboration in areas such as drill, chain of command when some of us are not online but our men are, as well as the behavior of our lower enlisted soldiers that to some extent agreed to abide by when joining our ranks. I hope this finds everyone in great spirits!

Enthusiastically,

[WoR] Kiff
08-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Debunk 1.0

"not only for this game but for the organized Federal Companies."
- That would mean federal organized companies such as 2nd D.C.

- No Teamspeak Link
- No Discord Link
- No information other then stating that all you want is a meeting?

(What is this thread supposed to be, maybe pick a date, TS IP and more information before posting an "Enthusiastically inclined idea".

~ Kindest Regards,
Jupiter

MadWolf
08-15-2017, 09:36 PM
Well you can always add them on Steam or on this forum. Introduce yourself and ask some questions and for speaking with the other Union commander's In game chat is always a good way to meet and interact.

But it's not a bad idea to try and organize a Union commander's meeting on Teamspeak, Discord or In game.

MrAmerican
08-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Sounds like a good idea and an opportunity for everyone to get familiar. Provide a TS or Discord and a time and place and I'll be there.

F. L. Villarreal
08-16-2017, 03:07 PM
Kiff;66895']Debunk 1.0

"not only for this game but for the organized Federal Companies."
- That would mean federal organized companies such as 2nd D.C.

- No Teamspeak Link
- No Discord Link
- No information other then stating that all you want is a meeting?

(What is this thread supposed to be, maybe pick a date, TS IP and more information before posting an "Enthusiastically inclined idea".

~ Kindest Regards,
Jupiter

You again? lol...which regiment or brigade are you starting today? I have not posted a Team speak because that has to be agreed on as well.

Well you can always add them on Steam or on this forum. Introduce yourself and ask some questions and for speaking with the other Union commander's In game chat is always a good way to meet and interact.

But it's not a bad idea to try and organize a Union commander's meeting on Teamspeak, Discord or In game.

Thank you for the suggestions! :)

There is the War of Rights events discord that someone made: https://discord.gg/FJ4sTv6 There is a Union voice chat channel in there.

The 51st NY also has our own discord.

Sounds like a good idea and an opportunity for everyone to get familiar. Provide a TS or Discord and a time and place and I'll be there.

What time zone are you all in?

Bravescot
08-16-2017, 07:07 PM
After how CSA heavy the Round Table meeting a while back was I would not mind a Union Commander meeting. As suggested by Mr. Rehr (MadWolf), as TS/Discord will be needed as an Alpha based meeting wouldn't be the best as a few commanders don't have access.

Leifr
08-16-2017, 09:18 PM
A fine initiative Mr Villarreal, I am sure that many of the other Union members would happily endeavour to be involved in this.

SwingKid148
08-16-2017, 11:14 PM
What time zone are you all in?

EST, we usually play the Saturday night EST battle at 8pm. The biggest struggle we have is being able to get into the server before it gets full.

*cough* need bigger servers *cough* :)

F. L. Villarreal
08-17-2017, 01:46 AM
Would you gentlemen be willing to meet in my company's TeamSpeak channel this coming Saturday early enough to where we can get our European counterparts to join in?

javelina
10-07-2017, 02:09 AM
Did you folks ever have your "Jedi Council"? If so, how'd it go?

michaelsmithern
10-07-2017, 04:04 AM
Haven't had it in a while

javelina
10-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Haven't had it in a while

thanks for the reply. Would be cool if you folks have some good pass down or a summary for the remainder. Comm's are always great. :)

Catch you on the virtual battlefield soon!

respectfully,

-Jav

MontySJ
10-07-2017, 07:31 PM
When you say discuss some issues and problems, can you addres something specifically? because iam not sure what issue you are facing or is wanting to solve but i hope this is an issue which not only you is experiencing but other's aswell, and can you be a bit more specific regarding rules and criteria on the meeting? like how many representive, what kind of opinion or feedback is to be adopted and so on.

SilverStaples
06-04-2018, 04:40 PM
I realize I'm a bit late to the party on this one. Just got the game a few weeks ago.
Did the Union ever get this together?
I'd like to get involved, 1st Cav Maine is a smaller Company but we are growing fast. Almost 30 members in 10 days.

Feel free to Steam message me or drop in our Discord.

Cpt. Staples 1st Maine Cav Co.A

Discord: https://discord.gg/3Snae5N

Steam Name: {1stCav}Cpt-Staples

GeneralWashington
10-25-2018, 08:31 PM
Hello i looking after a place where i can let people know that my regiment are recruiting but this is first time for me on this forum so if im asking on wrong place im terrible sorry

MurMur
10-25-2018, 10:09 PM
Hello i looking after a place where i can let people know that my regiment are recruiting but this is first time for me on this forum so if im asking on wrong place im terrible sorry

Go to the companies section. Look at some of the other unit recruiting posts and form your own.