PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Changing your forum badge - Something went wrong :(

Lark Johnson
09-24-2017, 12:54 PM
Greetings,

When i try to change my forum badge, the error message ''Something went wrong'' appears.

Tester:

Maximus Decimus Meridius
Lark Johnson

Thank you in advance,
Lark Johnson

Augustin Denis
09-24-2017, 11:27 PM
Same for me.

Cookie
10-07-2017, 02:39 PM
I have the same problem... maybe it's because I have another E-Mail adress in the Forum than on the Website?

JACK7DK
12-23-2017, 04:16 PM
Same problem

JACK7DK
12-23-2017, 04:34 PM
It works now
;)

Malvus
03-31-2018, 11:58 AM
Trying to change mine....

BIGBOY
04-04-2018, 12:32 AM
got the game yesterday

Jagdmann
04-05-2018, 12:43 PM
I raised to Lt.Gen 2 days ago, but I won`t get the Badge on the forum. I did not get an error message, it said that the change was successful. Thanx for help.

Edit: Solved! It appears the forum changes the badge only if another post is created by the respective member, after a change of badge is made.

Redleader
04-08-2018, 11:23 PM
So do you have to write a post like this to force it to change?

I refresh (F5 or CTRL F5) en retry and sometimes it works :) Then I use the link mailed to me :)

Aenigma
04-10-2018, 12:25 PM
I am having the same issue, I backed at Captain level recently and I am unable to change my forum badge. I know that when I registered my forum account I used a different email address to the one I backed under. I have changed my email in my account but still cannot change my badge. Is it something the devs need to fix or will it sort itself out in time?

EDIT: Got the link to change badge via email, thanks to whoever sent it out.

Fancy Sweetroll
04-10-2018, 01:25 PM
I am having the same issue, I backed at Captain level recently and I am unable to change my forum badge. I know that when I registered my forum account I used a different email address to the one I backed under. I have changed my email in my account but still cannot change my badge. Is it something the devs need to fix or will it sort itself out in time?

EDIT: Got the link to change badge via email, thanks to whoever sent it out.

Thank you for reporting the issue to us. It was I who sent out the email in the process of replicating the issue and getting it fixed. I changed your forum badge to CSA Captain, but you should be able to use the link in the email and change it to something else if you like, or if the link no longer works, request a new link at: http://warofrights.com/Crowdfunding_RequestLogin

Let me know if you experience any other issues with the website.

spystriker
05-22-2018, 06:09 AM
sweet

Havoc
05-28-2018, 11:47 AM

I Currently have the exact same issue, I backed for Captain and then changed my Pledge email to the right one as well as attempted to change my badge yet it doesn't change to CSA Captain. Perhaps if a Dev can help change it for me would be much appreciated as I do need to post stuff for my company etc. Thanks.