PDA

View Full Version : Roadmap

Octavian360
06-22-2015, 05:16 AM
Any chance we could get a road-map for content announcements on a monthly basis? Other games do this and I think it could help in this instance

Rithal
06-22-2015, 05:21 PM
Any chance we could get a road-map for content announcements on a monthly basis? Other games do this and I think it could help in this instance

Well in my experience, they have been releasing new field reports at the end of the month, and usually a month separate but sometimes more. I do expect we will be seeing a new one in anywhere between tomorrow and a few more weeks. I can't wait for what it will tell us :D

TrustyJam
06-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Next field report will take a while longer before it's out. We've had a lot of restructuring to go through (some of it is certainly going to help with the development speed an aweful lot) as well as some unexpected personal issues to deal with.

- Trusty

Bravescot
06-24-2015, 09:32 PM
Fair enough. Keep up the hard work gents

Rithal
06-25-2015, 03:52 AM
Next field report will take a while longer before it's out. We've had a lot of restructuring to go through (some of it is certainly going to help with the development speed an aweful lot) as well as some unexpected personal issues to deal with.

- Trusty

The sped up development part was awesome. The personal issues part wasn't awesome. Hope you guys get it all worked out! :D