Page 169 of 286 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

GREAT VIDEO. Good thinking about dropping the rifle to give it more of a camera feel, and not "recorded me playing a game" feel. They should add a spectator roll for each side just for filming!

CSA Captain

Here's a video from last night's event of me playing with the 38th North Carolina.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Major General

Thanks for the instructional video
    That map is particulary hard cause the CSA doesn't have a excellent position to defend the cap (the rocks give some cover).
    Another problem most get the 1842 rifle which is kind of not the best rifle at range to shoot escpecially when the UNION is behind a fence
    That explains the heavy loses for a part and also the 38NC & the 51th was well organised and it was a nice event ! (charge looked really good)

CSA Lieutenant General

Hey Dev Guys,

First chance I've had in a non-populated Dunker Church skirmish map. As I made my way over to the burning Mumma Farm and in honor of the Halloween season, I strolled over to the Mumma Family Cemetery. Just wanted to recognize and appreciate Campfire Games attention to detail. As with all the visuals of your efforts, awesome! Super attention paid to the tombstones in the grave yard. Love it!

20171105113754_1.jpg
    Last edited by dmurray6; 11-05-2017 at 07:16 PM.
    Civil War Ancestors:

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Dave, bad link. Your photo might be private and not public.

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Dave, bad link. Your photo might be private and not public.
    Yea, I was in the process of fixing that!
    Civil War Ancestors:

Quote Originally Posted by dmurray6 View Post
    Hey Dev Guys,

First chance I've had in a non-populated Dunker Church skirmish map. As I made my way over to the burning Mumma Farm and in honor of the Halloween season, I strolled over to the Mumma Family Cemetery. Just wanted to recognize and appreciate Campfire Games attention to detail. As with all the visuals of your efforts, awesome! Super attention paid to the tombstones in the grave yard. Love it!

20171105113754_1.jpg
    Thank you for taking me down memory lane. These are some assets I made a loooong time ago. Actually the names on each of the tombstones are the exact names as those who would have been there up until 1862.

Hey there Dmurray,
    Indeed, as Fancy mentioned, we made sure that we only included the gravesites that would have been there by 1862, so it is a tad sparse in comparison to today's obviously. But we appreciate that that detail could be seen. It was one of the things we made sure to check when we were there ourselves a few years ago.

CSA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeCrecy View Post
    Hey there Dmurray,
    Indeed, as Fancy mentioned, we made sure that we only included the gravesites that would have been there by 1862, so it is a tad sparse in comparison to today's obviously. But we appreciate that that detail could be seen. It was one of the things we made sure to check when we were there ourselves a few years ago.
    Well, just wanted to give you guys kudos. It's that level of detail that some people might take for granted, I do not! And I can assure you that there are other historians that appreciate it as much as I do.

Thanks again!
    Civil War Ancestors:

Newest War of Rights soundtrack piece titled "Skirmish"

And here it's been featured in a bit of footage I captured a while ago.

- Trusty