Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137
Results 1,361 to 1,366 of 1366

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrated.Core View Post
    Evening, gents,

Here's another video I took yesterday of the skirmish at the Sunken Road from the Confederate perspective. I'll have another video posted this evening from today's clash at the Sunken Road from the Union's perspective. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

I gotta say that historical accuracy is top notch, i often daydream about my favorite confederate officers, like V4KYRI3 and Scrotum Master, just the best Officers to ever set foot in Northern soil.

Good video though i really enjoyed it
    1st Minnesota, Sergeant Michaelsmithern, Company B

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    I gotta say that historical accuracy is top notch, i often daydream about my favorite confederate officers, like V4KYRI3 and Scrotum Master, just the best Officers to ever set foot in Northern soil.

Good video though i really enjoyed it
    I've never served under such finer officers in the Maryland campaign. The Yankee's would run in terror when they heard ol'Scrotum Master was leading the charge against them. How could they not flee in severe panic? With blade held high and moustache whiskers flaying every which direction, he sure was a sight to behold when he led his boys towards the enemy.

This is the last video I'm posting for the weekend. I'm posting this video because I really enjoyed this skirmish, and I think it was a great learning opportunity for a lot of players to learn how to command and participate in line battles in general. Enjoy!

Last edited by Calibrated.Core; Yesterday at 07:06 PM.

Man i cant wait for this game.

Great videos Calibrated!

Thanks for covering the game.

- Trusty

USA Lieutenant Colonel

Some members of the 4th new York firing at a Texas Rebel

Dead confederate officer on ground after a charge attempt on a Union line

Dead Union Private

Dead Confederate Officer on the road near Dunker church. I better get out of the way!

Zouaves

Patwick leading a group of Union Zouaves on a right flank in the forest near Dunker Church

Union 14th Brooklyn Private crouching over (what looks like) an Alabama private and North Carolina Officer

Dead Louisiana soldier propped up on a tree by Burnside Bridge

Group of Union Zouaves Defending Dunker Church from a company of Confederates

Fellow Union troops taking cover behind Burnside Bridge out of the way of Confederate fire.

Our Union Troops charging over Burnside Bridge

Dead Union boy in the bushes near the road on the rebel side of the bridge

Dead Confederate Captain lay dead after fired upon in the head by me after charging

-1st Lt. Sam Pitt 4th New York Volunteer Infantry Company A

LOTS OF SCREENSHOTS
    Last edited by JRob; Today at 08:20 AM.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2323&dateline=1495259  368