Page 1 of 279 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

This thread is regularly going to be updated with new Screenshots and Videos of War of Rights.

Latest videos:

Drill Camp at Night

3D Voice Chat

Zoom In and Ironsight - Test

Random screenshots:

War of Rights in San Fransisco - 2016

Last edited by Hinkel; 04-22-2016 at 08:43 AM.

- Trusty
    Last edited by Hinkel; 04-22-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Banned
    These screenshots look really impressive and extremely well detailed especially the screenshots of the Sunken Road and the Hagerstown Turnpike.
    Keep up the good work

Heights at Burnside Bridge WIP:

- Trusty

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Heights at Burnside Bridge WIP:

- Trusty
    I've been to this location and the heights are much more drastic than this. Why isn't that represented in-game?

Also, hello. First post here.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Landree View Post
    I've been to this location and the heights are much more drastic than this. Why isn't that represented in-game?

I can't answer that question as I am not a developer. I can however say that was a screenshot from two and a half years ago.
    "The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on Earth." - Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

"It is well that war is so terrible. Otherwise we should grow too fond of it." - General Robert E. Lee

"I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray a friend." - Confederate Scout, Sam Davis

Brigadier General James J. Archer
    Archer's Brigade
    A.P. Hill's Light Division
    Army of Northern Virginia

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landree View Post

First, Greetings and welcome to the forums.

Now concerning your question ... I've also been to the site, in fact I live a scant 60 miles from the battlefield now. It's a nice weekend trip.
    However, if you have spent more time on this forum reading many posts, you'll find that due to limitations of the licensed engine, (Cryengine,) the developers were limited to a battlefield measuring 4.5 kilometers square, or about 2.5 miles square. Due to that, they've made some minor adjustments in mapping to fit the whole field on one map. So what you're seeing perhaps is the heights that are at the foot of the middle bridge, instead of the heights that are at the foot of the lower bridge, (Burnside's Bridge.) Those heights do not appear to be as dramatic as the heights around the Lower Bridge.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    First, Greetings and welcome to the forums.

Now concerning your question ... I've also been to the site, in fact I live a scant 60 miles from the battlefield now. It's a nice weekend trip.
    However, if you have spent more time on this forum reading many posts, you'll find that due to limitations of the licensed engine, (Cryengine,) the developers were limited to a battlefield measuring 4.5 kilometers square, or about 2.5 miles square. Due to that, they've made some minor adjustments in mapping to fit the whole field on one map. So what you're seeing perhaps is the heights that are at the foot of the middle bridge, instead of the heights that are at the foot of the lower bridge, (Burnside's Bridge.) Those heights do not appear to be as dramatic as the heights around the Lower Bridge.
    Ah, yes. I remember that just about all of the old bridges that cross Antietam look just like the infamous "Burnside Bridge". I used to live in Fredericksburg, VA and went to many of the battlefields in the Eastern theatre and in the Shenandoah.

I appreciate the well-explained and polite answer.
    Second Lieutenant Douglas L. Landree
    Platoon Commander
    30th VA Vol. Inf. Regt. Co. A "Washington Guards"

Heights at Burnside Bridge WIP 2:

- Trusty

US Model 1862 Zouave Sword Bayonet:

- Trusty