Page 136 of 286 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

USA Secretary of War

Commanding a line with the nice sun
    Attached Images Attached Images

USA Captain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_sY...ature=youtu.be

In this video i try to flank the enemy by my self but fail. Oh and also be aware low settings

lite video
    Last edited by Joffre Xavier; 05-25-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Howdy, gents,

First posting here! I've had several recommendations to jump on this forum and post a couple of links to my War of Rights videos on Youtube, so here goes. I hope you all enjoy the footage and please let me know if you're in the videos. so I can add your name to the description. Thanks!

Most recently uploaded video:
    Major Stone of the 42nd Pennsylvania singing tunes as we marched into battle:

War of Rights - Union - Skirmish - Singing Marching Tunes and Charging the Confederate Defences

Steam - Calibrated.Core
    Last edited by Calibrated.Core; 05-25-2017 at 05:03 PM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrated.Core View Post
    Howdy, gents,

First posting here! I've had several recommendations to jump on this forum and post a couple of links to my War of Rights videos on Youtube, so here goes. I hope you all enjoy the footage and please let me know if you're in the videos. so I can add your name to the description. Thanks!

Most recently uploaded video:
    Major Stone of the 42nd Pennsylvania singing tunes as we marched into battle:

War of Rights - Union - Skirmish - Singing Marching Tunes and Charging the Confederate Defences

Steam - Calibrated.Core
    Nice!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Evening, gents,

Here's another video I took yesterday of the skirmish at the Sunken Road from the Confederate perspective. I'll have another video posted this evening from today's clash at the Sunken Road from the Union's perspective. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    Nice!
    My compliments to the Captain! Thank you for your comment.

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrated.Core View Post
    Evening, gents,

Here's another video I took yesterday of the skirmish at the Sunken Road from the Confederate perspective. I'll have another video posted this evening from today's clash at the Sunken Road from the Union's perspective. Thanks for watching and enjoy!

I gotta say that historical accuracy is top notch, i often daydream about my favorite confederate officers, like V4KYRI3 and Scrotum Master, just the best Officers to ever set foot in Northern soil.

Good video though i really enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    I gotta say that historical accuracy is top notch, i often daydream about my favorite confederate officers, like V4KYRI3 and Scrotum Master, just the best Officers to ever set foot in Northern soil.

Good video though i really enjoyed it
    I've never served under such finer officers in the Maryland campaign. The Yankee's would run in terror when they heard ol'Scrotum Master was leading the charge against them. How could they not flee in severe panic? With blade held high and moustache whiskers flaying every which direction, he sure was a sight to behold when he led his boys towards the enemy.