Page 150 of 286 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

Howdy, boys,

Yesterday, I had the pleasure serving with the 1st Texas Infantry Regiment during our Saturday Community Line Battle event, and boy, that battle was an absolute blast! A huge thank you goes out to the 1st Texas for allowing me to join the line, and another thank you goes out everybody that participated in yesterday's battle, as without you all, these events wouldn't be possible. I look forward to fighting with you all again this evening and take care!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrated.Core View Post
    Howdy, boys,

Yesterday, I had the pleasure serving with the 1st Texas Infantry Regiment during our Saturday Community Line Battle event, and boy, that battle was an absolute blast! A huge thank you goes out to the 1st Texas for allowing me to join the line, and another thank you goes out everybody that participated in yesterday's battle, as without you all, these events wouldn't be possible. I look forward to fighting with you all again this evening and take care!
    Great video Core, proud to have led ya'll. Damn fine work, think I lost my voice again though.
    Captain of the 1st Texas Company B, "Livingston Guards."
    Regimental Titles
    Chief Diplomat
    Arbitor
    Troublesheuter
    Chief Mediater
    Chief Negotiator
    Regimental Psychic Medium
    Hedmaester of the Verginia Military Instatute (pm to attend officer courses, all CSA officers are required to attend before taking to the field)

My great great great grandma fought alongside Ulysses S Lee in the 12th Airborne Brigatallion at the battle of Niagra Cliffs, RIP Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen

CSA Major General

it was fun.. but funny when all you guys ran down the hill to charge the feds and left us skirmishers on top to take em... cause the feds wasn't down the hill but coming from the right and left... but yall got em later by the time I ran back.
    good vid. thanks for it
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

CSA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Calibrated.Core View Post
    Howdy, boys,

You killed the Captain, you got me
    Captain Ricky C. Wilson
    3rd Arkansas Volunteer Infantry
    A Company "Arkansas Travelers"
    Commanding Officer

Another Video Hope Yall Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ThomasHBates

1st New York Battery A, Empire Battery

USA Captain

The Battelfield Antietam.

Impressions from the beautyfull and very autentic recreated area of Antietam.
    Invented my own "Spectator cam" and took a walk . . . Those maps are so exelent, but you hardly ever notice during combat. Enjoy

Last edited by TheRegulator; 07-18-2017 at 11:36 AM.

USA General of the Army

Section of men are expected by their Platoon Commander.

CSA Captain

Last edited by Saris; 07-21-2017 at 11:29 PM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Captain

George's Corner Last nighte . . . Poor disiplin, poor leadership, (The good officers where missing) disaster . . .
    I think this short video, kinda states the missery of the first round.

I have noticed a diffrence between playing union and rebbel.

The union tends to be much occupied by drills and manuvers, spend way to much time in diccusions and forming up in the spawn area.
    There is also spend, way to much time doing perfect lines at the enemie contact.

The Rebbels are moving quick and spend less time on nice lines and marching orders, they move fast to flagpoint, and form up there.
    The play style is much more relaxed until enemie contact, then they fight like a unit, and have some pretty exelent officers.
    Last edited by TheRegulator; 07-22-2017 at 04:47 PM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegulator View Post

George's Corner Last nighte . . . Poor disiplin, poor leadership, (The good officers where missing) disaster . . .
    I think this short video, kinda states the missery of the first round.

I have noticed a diffrence between playing union and rebbel.

The union tends to be much occupied by drills and manuvers, spend way to much time in diccusions and forming up in the spawn area.
    There is also spend, way to much time doing perfect lines at the enemie contact.

The Rebbels are moving quick and spend less time on nice lines and marching orders, they move fast to flagpoint, and form up there.
    The play style is much more relaxed until enemie contact, then they fight like a unit, and have some pretty exelent officers.
    I agree, people on the Union tend to waste half the round forming up and marching, instead of using their advantages that could win them the round. For the Confederates, we tend to fight for the objective instead trying to make our lines straight. Oh I remember that first firefight, I told my boys to put everything they got into those blue ranks.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX