Page 214 of 286 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

No, he has a good point but thanks for the message.

Last edited by Leifr; 08-05-2018 at 09:39 AM.

CSA Brigadier General

I agree with Bradley. I would also change your tone from being negative and berating units around you for doing something you don't understand or agree with, to something more positive. Or better yet, not say anything at all. Remember, they are your audience too. Praise in public, punish in private. I'm new to creating videos and my channel is small but I seem to be consistently growing. The thing you need to focus on is your audience and not necessarily "growing" the channel. Focus on one and the other will grow naturally. I also see that you have very few videos. My suggestion is to keep pumping them out. 3 to 7 times a week. Don't become emotionally involved in a particular video. Just keep working. Quality will come through quantity. You have a nice voice, you just need to hone your craft a little. Change your focus from what you want (I assume a successful channel) and think beyond yourself to become genuine to your audience. Think about your videos from their point of view.

The rest, we can talk offline about.

im pretty sure poisonpinball is autistic. hang in there poison

noice

btw i like how you mentioned a sizeable amount of men
    Last edited by Leifr; 08-05-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Thanks man! I actually used to have that many videos a week on all sorts of games but made the decision to private almost everything I made in the past 5 months when I started taking it seriously. All of the vids except for War of Rights were privated, I decided to focus on that because that was doing the best for me. But I will take those words and hopefully use them to influence my future uploads!

I'm not but HAHAHA
    Last edited by Leifr; 08-05-2018 at 09:39 AM.

is sam better at this game josh?

No lol

Still stop using this thread for private chat, keep it clean for videos, screenshots and comments.

Sorry sir, will do!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonpinball View Post
    Nice Video Poisonpinball, one tip, you should find something that makes you unique. The best way to grow is to stand out from the crowd and do something nobody else is doing.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Thanks I have considered that and am brainstorming.