Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

CSA Captain

When I log on I only see EU CSA and NA USA
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Sergeant

I pledged sergeant tier, before I made an account. how can I link my pledge to the account I created?

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Toonen View Post
    I pledged sergeant tier, before I made an account. how can I link my pledge to the account I created?
    Yes at the top of the forum by the whats new button click change forum badge and follow the directions there.
    Colonel - James Dixon,
    Commander of Eagle Brigade,
    Second Corps Union Army

Probably get asked this a lot but,

Pledged Captain, received steam key, but I tried to play it and it says "CONTENT FILE LOCKED"

Did I screw up somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mason View Post
    Probably get asked this a lot but,

Pledged Captain, received steam key, but I tried to play it and it says "CONTENT FILE LOCKED"

Did I screw up somewhere?
    Welcome to the forum and thank you for your support!

Your issue is due to your anti virus software blocking the game from running. Please use the search function of the forum in order to find threads about your issue.

- Trusty

Just uninstalled AVG and everything works fine now.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Mason View Post
    Just uninstalled AVG and everything works fine now.
    I mean, you could like keep AVG it might be useful just allow WoR to run within it maybe?

I'm so glad I found this ya'll just answered my question! Than ya'll so much!
    Mr. Chevroletman4x4

Do you plan to add separate weapon purhcases that can be sold separately by not buying the ranks of the pledge? but you can buy individually. for example I buy the 84 dollar pack that has everything above and the hawken rifle. Problem is I want all the weapons in the game that are in the pledge. Is there anyway to sell the Eagle pommel sword, or the Allen and Wheelock percussion army, or the jf brown target rifle individually? after I bought the game for 84 bucks? I really want all the weapons. but I can't get it cause the bundle with the brown target rifle costs 581 dollars. If I could buy the weapon eagle pommel sword by itself that would be nice. this is just an example. like lets say I want another weapon which is the allen and Wheelock percussion army. I want to buy that as an individual purchase and not buy it with the rank. and in addition I want to buy a jf brown target rifle but not that rank. That's what I mean by individually.
    Last edited by Allison; 05-13-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allison View Post
    Do you plan to add separate weapon purhcases that can be sold separately by not buying the ranks of the pledge? but you can buy individually. for example I buy the 84 dollar pack that has everything above and the hawken rifle. Problem is I want all the weapons in the game that are in the pledge. Is there anyway to sell the Eagle pommel sword, or the Allen and Wheelock percussion army, or the jf brown target rifle individually? after I bought the game for 84 bucks? I really want all the weapons. but I can't get it cause the bundle with the brown target rifle costs 581 dollars.
    Hi there! Welcome to the forum.

All crowdfunding rewards are exclusive to our backers and will not be sold at a later date. It's a small way of saying thank you for your support of the development and thus we want to keep them all relatively special.

- Trusty