Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

CSA Major

Just made a "Sergeant" pledge. Any word on when the Beta is supposed to come out?

CSA Major

With that being said...the Sergeant badge didn't show up on my post. I used the same email on both...how do I fix that?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by LJPII View Post
    With that being said...the Sergeant badge didn't show up on my post. I used the same email on both...how do I fix that?
    Upper left corner of this web page .... look for the link that says "Change Forum Badge"

CSA Major

Ok, got it. I thought that would just send an email. There was more to it than I thought, lol. Thanks.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats and welcome Sergeant!

CSA Major

Thank you sir...but I have been promoted to Captain...apparently, in this man's Army, if you have the cash you have the rank, lol. Let's play some War of Rights!

I bought the access to the skirmishes last night and I still can not get it to play. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that did not help. The game will say that it is running but nothing pops up on the screen then about 15 seconds later steam says that it is not running. Any help?

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by MrColtsFan74 View Post
    I bought the access to the skirmishes last night and I still can not get it to play. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that did not help. The game will say that it is running but nothing pops up on the screen then about 15 seconds later steam says that it is not running. Any help?
    Looks like you have an account on the Forums but the Forum badge isn't showing up.
    Verify you have an account with password login on the make warofrights website.
    Then try to change your Forum badge (Click on text tab at top of this page).
    It make take some time for them to have processed your purchase so it may take a few tries.

As far as not starting, how far do you get?
    First screen that comes up is a splash screen with Campfire Games logo.
    Second screen is the War of Rights splash screen with text on the lower right side saying "Loading..."
    If you get to that screen you should see the three periods stepping to let you know it is working.
    Third screen you should see will have the main menu on the lower left.
    Lightfoot

The game wont even open up from my steam app after I press play, but steam says that it is running for a couple of seconds before it the "running" next to the game goes away

I just pledged 35$ for the Sergeant tier. How do I get in the game?