Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions [please look here, before you ask]

well Ive seen your Images and ive told you what match's my work. Ive given you 24 hrs to show me the PSDs and you said as soon as you get home you would show me. The Star's the cloth texture and the flags on the other Images all match my work. North and South still use my work on the Regiment Flags and the Highlanders textures and the hat I modeled and texture, however Im fine with this. But two years ago i gave you Graphic PSDs so to help you with your mod project. I sent a Notepad T&C with them PSD's. I would advise you to read it.

one year ago you asked me to make you new flags for this game and i did. then you lost contact LOL. Now im pissed off because not only are you wasting my time your trying to rip me off.

So here is what you can do.

1. removed all my art from this game now.

2. apologise for wasting my time.

3. donate money to children's hospital in temple street, Dublin. (I want to see a Email to confirm this).
    https://www.templestreet.ie/donate/

When i see this I will be happy.

Once this is all done you can remove me from steam too.

Quote Originally Posted by baz44331 View Post
    well Ive seen your Images and ive told you what match's my work. Ive given you 24 hrs to show me the PSDs and you said as soon as you get home you would show me. The Star's the cloth texture and the flags on the other Images all match my work. North and South still use my work on the Regiment Flags and the Highlanders textures and the hat I modeled and texture, however Im fine with this. But two years ago i gave you Graphic PSDs so to help you with your mod project. I sent a Notepad T&C with them PSD's. I would advise you to read it.

one year ago you asked me to make you new flags for this game and i did. then you lost contact LOL. Now im pissed off because not only are you wasting my time your trying to rip me off.

So here is what you can do.

1. removed all my art from this game now.

2. apologise for wasting my time.

3. donate money to children's hospital in temple street, Dublin. (I want to see a Email to confirm this).
    https://www.templestreet.ie/donate/

When i see this I will be happy.

Once this is all done you can remove me from steam too.
    Please provide proof of the work being yours and we will take action.

Until then, I am confident it is the work of Hinkel we are using (I made one of them myself so I know your claim of all of them being yours is untrue).

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Please provide proof of the work being yours and we will take action.

Until then, I am confident it is the work of Hinkel we are using (I made one of them myself so I know your claim of all of them being yours is untrue).

- Trusty
    Hinkel already knows proof I have. As I said I gave him psd with all the content on them. He said himself he still using them. He know what flags they are. Now if it's not sorted by today. I'll contact steam and will provide everything I have here. They can then deal with it.

USA Brigadier General

why you dont show us one of your textures? Than we can see if they are the same
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by baz44331 View Post
    Hinkel already knows proof I have. As I said I gave him psd with all the content on them. He said himself he still using them. He know what flags they are. Now if it's not sorted by today. I'll contact steam and will provide everything I have here. They can then deal with it.
    Go ahead and contact Steam then.

You have failed to provide any sort of evidence to us in the form of photoshop files so we may compare our textures with yours and thus we consider this matter over and done with.
    - Trusty

As a word of advice, I would recommend trying to keep these sort of situations to emails maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    As a word of advice, I would recommend trying to keep these sort of situations to emails maybe...
    We have nothing to hide.

- Trusty

We have nothing to hide.

- Trusty
    These type of debates I don't think belong on the forums, of which from my understanding, are centered around the development and discussion of the game. Are the forums not for that? This argument seems more like business problems between you and someone else. However, if the forums are not centered around what I said, then forget I mentioned this and my apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    These type of debates I don't think belong on the forums, of which from my understanding, are centered around the development and discussion of the game. Are the forums not for that? This argument seems more like business problems between you and someone else. However, if the forums are not centered around what I said, then forget I mentioned this and my apologies.
    If you read the above posted stuff you will find that the guy himself was the one to engage us here.

- Trusty

If you read the above posted stuff you will find that the guy himself was the one to engage us here.

- Trusty
    Ah, well, I do not think you are seeing my point, so I will go ahead and drop this.