Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

USA Brigadier General

ATTENTION!

Come Join our company for War of Rights
    For more information Contact Sergeant Michaelsmithern on steam(https://steamcommunity.com/id/Michaelsmithern)
    Or Enroll on our Thread, http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Companies-B-C
    And you can find us on the Company Tool as well.

USA General of the Army

About the 42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry Regiment

The 42nd Pennsylvania, 2nd Battalion, Co. E and Co. F, are a battalion of infantry that aim to be a well trained and disciplined, realism unit for the up and coming game War of Rights. We aim to have 1 or 2 events a week on the weekends as well as 1 training session, resulting in a maximum commitment of 3 events a week. The company plans on playing as both line and sharpshooter due to the regiment being armed with the Sharps Rifles and also due to them repeatedly throwing the rule book out the window. The Officers of the battalion hold a pool of knowledge and skills whilst the NCOs walk down their own path of specialization to create a team able to train men in all forms of combat. Men are recruited from all across the community with a wide range of different abilities; all are welcome in the 42nd Pennsylvania as long as you keep to the rules. The 42nd Pennsylvania aims to become a well-respected Battalion and hopes to join in the community with a blast.

Enlisting with the 42nd

If you are interested in enlisting with the 42nd Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry Regiment then click the poster above to fill out our application document.

USA Captain

CSA Colonel

Enlist In The 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry Today!

Join the 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry. Fight with Marylanders in the Maryland Campaign in order to defend or free Maryland. The 2nd Maryland Volunteer Infantry is a NEUTRAL company accepting both Confederate and Union players. We are 27 active men and growing with 15 already owning the alpha and hope to gain more men to fill in squad platoon and sectional roles such as command or just the back bone of the company. We wish to be semi-realistic but still wish to have fun while doing so. So join today either sign and application on the forum http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Co-A-amp-Co-B or join on the company tool and within 1-3 days you will be accepted.
    Last edited by DomDowg; 04-27-2017 at 04:03 AM.

CSA Captain

1st Georgia Infantry Company C

Attention all rebel soldiers, The 1st Georgia Infantry C company is looking for dedicated men. We are looking to create a truly immersive experience and have fun. If you can play the persona of a Confederate soldier and want to take this seriously, Volunteer today!

Hi everyone,

I make it quick

My brother and me are looking for an European company for the CSA. We prefer a company of the stonewall brigade, or any other company of Virginia.

We speak :
    German – good
    English – okay
    French – okay

What does we bring to the company:
    -2 motivated volunteers
    -We are willing to learn the correct orders
    -We will stay in the line and obey the orders of our leading officers
    -If needed we give our opinion to plan actions or training sessions
    -we have +/- good shooting skills
    -good teamplayer

Other informations
    We like it to play “historical correct”, but we don’t know yet a lot of the correct terms and orders.

I hope that there is a company who is searching members and that we can have a good time together.

If interested you can write a private message.

Cheers

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Crabesquash View Post
    Hi everyone,

I make it quick

My brother and me are looking for an European company for the CSA. We prefer a company of the stonewall brigade, or any other company of Virginia.

We speak :
    German – good
    English – okay
    French – okay

What does we bring to the company:
    -2 motivated volunteers
    -We are willing to learn the correct orders
    -We will stay in the line and obey the orders of our leading officers
    -If needed we give our opinion to plan actions or training sessions
    -we have +/- good shooting skills
    -good teamplayer

Other informations
    We like it to play “historical correct”, but we don’t know yet a lot of the correct terms and orders.

I hope that there is a company who is searching members and that we can have a good time together.

If interested you can write a private message.

Cheers
    Maybe thats something for you

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...olunteers-quot
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

CSA Captain

✩Enlistment✩

The "German Volunteers" are looking for new recruits!

Are you German, speak the language or want to learn it?
    If you want to be a part of one of the few historical German units of the Confederate States of America and are ready to give the Yankees fire, then sign up today for the "German Volunteers".

To join us you can make a reply on our forum post or add one of our Officers on Steam!

✩Our Thread✩

Captain Walter, Leopold, Lothar von-Winkler

Looking for a company.

Details:
    - I'm a game developer (no not this game) university student.
    - I have lots of commissions from actual clients (also a graphic designer).
    Combine those two and you get an over stressed student who barely has time to play for 2 weeks and then goes full out.
    - I'm 20 and male.
    - Looking for a fun loving family that won't harass me to death with messages to join a battle or their regiment or event or party. (You can see my reasoning why above).
    - I espiek inglish und keine deutsch y espanjol con frijoles en een slechte nederlands

<3

Edit: I'm in europe.
    So many engines, so little time to go and learn all of them for it to then tell me I'm using too much memory...