Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT Black phoenix View Post
    Hi all ,

The 18th LA looking for a person who speaks english and french as well , the experiences in game doesnt matter i will give some training , it will be promoted as Lieutnant and lead the english platoon
    Cpt Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    Cpt.Cleburne, if you are ingame/ts with the 6th LA or 1st GA and I'm on and things aren't clear ... just ask : I'm from the Dutch part of Belgium but think I can handle most French

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    Cpt.Cleburne, if you are ingame/ts with the 6th LA or 1st GA and I'm on and things aren't clear ... just ask : I'm from the Dutch part of Belgium but think I can handle most French
    Brother , i looking for a deputy who speak english and french, i dont want only french but you are kind if you found one for me
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

Hi all ,

The 18th LA looking for a person who speaks english and french as well , the experiences in game doesnt matter i will give some training , it will be promoted as Lieutnant and lead the english platoon

Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps
    Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 12-11-2017 at 02:10 AM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of

CSA Captain

The 1st La Battery A "Donaldsonville Artillery" is currently looking for gun crew as well as NCOs we drill on the regular and participate in weekly events extremely active officers and we even have a chaplain. If interested please check out our forum thread or volunteer on the company tool.

CSA Captain

Howdy,

I'm looking for 50 men or more to form the South Carolina Rifles Company A. If you're up for the idea, join the following discord: https://discord.me/scr-coa or look for J. Dewitt on Steam. It will be the one with the many company tags as alternative names. We will distribute ranks to those willing and able and on the same page about what direction the company should go. I'm hoping for a fun, mature and authentic Company with a proper structure and responsibilities with real chances to step up and lead whether our presence is big or small on the battlefield. We will always try to form up into multiple units. Or as the Company ledger puts it:

In the SCR Co. A your rank hold meaning; you will be expected to carry out the leadership duties which come with your rank, as opposed to one person (e.g. the highest officer present) commanding the Company as it were a single entity.

The Captain will have different duties than a Sergeant who will have different duties than a Private. The Captain might be completely unsuited to do what a Sergeant does and vice versa. Like this the Company hopes to be a place for everyone to have fun and excel on the battlefield.
    Don't be like 'em cattle, join the South Carolina instead 'n help sculpt a Company from the ground up. Come on over and have a chat first.

Last edited by FIGHT Black phoenix; 11-28-2017 at 06:47 AM.
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of

CSA Captain

Texans!
    Recruits are wanted for the 1st Texas Infantry Regiment!
    Any player looking for a group with teamwork and aggressive style of gameplay look no further!

Company List:
    Company A
    Company B
    Company E
    Company F

Company H

Videos of 1st Texas In action!

Last edited by Saris; 02-21-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of

houra!!!! 18th of louisiana

USA Captain

Wello,

joined the game just today, so yeah, I am noob. Watched a couple of videos though and yes, I do want to join a company.

Preferably EU and English speaking.

Willing to obey whatever order is given as well willing to stay in character. Have Headset etc, of course.

Cheers,
    WeeFilly