Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Looking for a company/members.

I'm New....Don't know what to do! I just picked up this game yesterday and was pretty disappointed no one was in the servers. After looking at the forums I understand. Pretty excited to get to playing this with some good guys who don't take it to seriously (calling people sir) and like to have a good time. I'm a team player and can follow simple directions lol. In my late 30's with a family, so this will be another escape route alongside other games. I also am very active in the Squad community, participating in competitive play as well as a server and community admin. Pc specs are top of the line. Thank you for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by EazyRed View Post
    I'm New....Don't know what to do! I just picked up this game yesterday and was pretty disappointed no one was in the servers. After looking at the forums I understand. Pretty excited to get to playing this with some good guys who don't take it to seriously (calling people sir) and like to have a good time. I'm a team player and can follow simple directions lol. In my late 30's with a family, so this will be another escape route alongside other games. I also am very active in the Squad community, participating in competitive play as well as a server and community admin. Pc specs are top of the line. Thank you for reading.
    You could join our newly formed mature company: 3rd Alabama Company A
    We just officially formed today. And we aim to have a mature friendly company. It is about the people not the numbers.
    Myself i am in the same situation you are in! Late 30's 2 kids fulltime job.
    “both sides were well whipped.”
    A survivor of the 3rd Alabama describes the action in the Sunken Road

Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    You could join our newly formed mature company: 3rd Alabama Company A
    We just officially formed today. And we aim to have a mature friendly company. It is about the people not the numbers.
    Myself i am in the same situation you are in! Late 30's 2 kids fulltime job.
    Thanks for replying brent, I look forward to talking to you more in the near future. Let me know a good time for ya.

Hi ,

If you are interesting to follow us in adventure of 18th LA, we've got a Mature communauty not childs one, i am too, a father of family like you contac me by steam chat , my ID Steam : II-[18th LA]Cpt.P.Cleburne and i show you the registration forms for join us ok ?

P.Cleburne
    COS of 18thLA

Thanks for replying brent, I look forward to talking to you more in the near future. Let me know a good time for ya.
    I have sent a pm message. Easiest to exchange steam names there. Usually online on steam either on my mobile or when I'm behind a pc.
    Talk to you soon
    “both sides were well whipped.”
    A survivor of the 3rd Alabama describes the action in the Sunken Road