Page 82 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    well the have to help the union some they lose alot so i guess a sharps pistol and sword should help them thank god it is only one map
    that's gotta be it.

Antietam is pretty unfair if you play realistically.

Just saying, Shiloh wouldn't be a half bad sequel
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

CSA Captain

So many delicious massacres to enjoy.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    Antietam is pretty unfair if you play realistically.

Just saying, Shiloh wouldn't be a half bad sequel
    Indeed my man!

CSA Captain

What are the conditions to be met to get the bonuses for being in line? Today, I was several times in a "formation" of some kind, including a line formation (maximum size of aprx. 10 ppl, officer included), but I always has the red "Out of line" note.

CSA Captain

The only time I seen inline is when our objective was to attack. When we were on defense it was always out of line even when grouped up with 8-10 with officer. just my observation.

October 17th - Update 79 Released!

- Formation buff bug fixes. should be reliably kicking in when intended now.
    - Switching active weapon, saber, carbine, pistol, as 4th PA Cavalry should now work more reliably.
    - Small server performance optimization introduced.
    - Reduced game size.
    - Initial fix for joining a full server - would previously give the user a black screen. It now returns the user to the server browser. A more elegant solution with proper UI messages will be added soon.
    - If the join server fails the main menu will be loaded instead of trapping the player in a black screen.

- Trusty

Many thanks Sir !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

October 21st - Update 80 Released!

- Dying while out of line now costs 4 times as much morale as dying while in formation.
    - Rebalanced all morale counts to reflect the new formation buff morale effects. Defending teams have had their starting morale count decreased by 75% while attacking teams have had their starting morale count decreased by 65% due to the fact that it is quite a bit easier to maintain a formation when being relatively stationary while defending. Players should expect the current balance changes to be very rough as such dramatic changes such as these will require play testing in order to fine tune.
    - Added death screens to show whether or not you were killed while being in formation or out of line.
    - Fixed aiming animation issue while being in melee mode with a bayonet attached.
    - Fixed animation loop issue of aiming while being in an emote stance.
    - Possible launch issue introduced in update 79 fixed.
    - Reorganized game files to allow for smaller download sizes of updates in the future.
    - Updates to 3D voice code.
    - Server code optimizations.
    - Added "Joining server" UI message.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    October 21st - Update 80 Released!

- Dying while out of line now costs 4 times as much morale as dying while in formation.
    - Rebalanced all morale counts to reflect the new formation buff morale effects. Defending teams have had their starting morale count decreased by 75% while attacking teams have had their starting morale count decreased by 65% due to the fact that it is quite a bit easier to maintain a formation when being relatively stationary while defending. Players should expect the current balance changes to be very rough as such dramatic changes such as these will require play testing in order to fine tune.
    - Added death screens to show whether or not you were killed while being in formation or out of line.
    - Fixed aiming animation issue while being in melee mode with a bayonet attached.
    - Fixed animation loop issue of aiming while being in an emote stance.
    - Possible launch issue introduced in update 79 fixed.
    - Reorganized game files to allow for smaller download sizes of updates in the future.
    - Updates to 3D voice code.
    - Server code optimizations.
    - Added "Joining server" UI message.

- Trusty
    Yay!
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!