Page 70 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Major

Removing the bayonet is still bugged, meele is a mess, people still spawn in each other, gameplay subcumbs to being a brawl, half the time ya can't get over fences events are a mess without coordination, the game is dying, updates are fluff;
    we don't even have sound options yet. The last time we got a meaningful update that actually changed anything about the gameplay was when we got skirmishes. Or possibly restricting everyone to two units.
    Last edited by MrMundy; 09-04-2017 at 07:17 PM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by MrMundy View Post
    Removing the bayonet is still bugged, meele is a mess, people still spawn in each other, gameplay subcumbs to being a brawl, half the time ya can't get over fences events are a mess without coordination, the game is dying, updates are fluff;
    we don't even have sound options yet. The last time we got a meaningful update that actually changed anything about the gameplay was when we got skirmishes. Or possibly restricting everyone to two units.
    *cough* Technical Alpha *cough* Do you know the whole point of playing in technical alpha? It is a way for players such us to find bugs and report them to the devs so they can hammer them out.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way in regards to our progress and updates.

I will say the game isn't dying since it isn't a game yet. It's an alpha test of a game.

- Trusty

CSA Major

An Alpha with 3000 players having acces being played by 20 at 8pm is not good either.
    It's a lovely game with great potential-but said isnt used.

@Saris The lack of updates to an Technical alpha ain't a good point.hj

An Alpha with 3000 players having acces being played by 20 at 8pm is not good either.
    It's a lovely game with great potential-but said isnt used.

@Saris The lack of updates to an Technical alpha ain't a good point.hj
    it's enough to test which is what you are here to do.

I'm not sure what sort of update pace you're expecting but I'm certain we'll never be able to live up to it. My suggestion to you would be to wait until more content has been added to the alpha and more bugs fixed - possibly at the beta phase.

We are also not here to exploit its potential - that is for Early Access and eventually release.

- Trusty

CSA Major

I'm frankly not expecting anything. All I want is that you do geniuenly exploit said potential during EA. I never had this much fun with a game, which is why I am so critical. Every misstep, and every update a critical bug remains seems like another nail in the coffin, wether it is or not.

CSA Captain

My biggest concern is the lack of players in. After the release, at least one server had decent number of players every afternoon (CET). After I returned from vacation (and I had 2 weeks pause in the game), the servers has been abandoned - out of the sudden... Sad I liked to play the game... And the events - I do not want to join, because they are too "roleplay" (you need to follow house-rules, else you are troll-lonewolf-rambo).

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bivoj View Post
    My biggest concern is the lack of players in. After the release, at least one server had decent number of players every afternoon (CET). After I returned from vacation (and I had 2 weeks pause in the game), the servers has been abandoned - out of the sudden... Sad I liked to play the game... And the events - I do not want to join, because they are too "roleplay" (you need to follow house-rules, else you are troll-lonewolf-rambo).
    What do you expect from a roleplaying based game?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Bivoj View Post
    Game has not been released yet.

- Trusty

CSA Major General

well it is ALPHA.. many of the people wants to support the test phase but perhaps do not (and know they do not or found out they do not) have the make up to actually do the testing.. nothing wrong with that, but just keep it in mind, this is not a game it is the early TEST phase, ,,,. I get it. please let the rest of you take a breath and understand it too. The devs keep telling you if you have a problem testing ... then just wait till it gets more developed. I see nothing wrong with that.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.