Page 86 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Dether View Post
    I must say.. yall were very prompt on that, and it was applauded by all in game at the time.
    It was pretty late we got the update pushed, so after about 30 mins of testing, I concluded that all the new systems worked fine and I then went to bed. Then I heard about the revolver aim bug and I quickly decided to get back up in order to get the hotfix pushed hehe. ( pretty much knew exactly what the problem was )

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    You need to quit intentionally breaking the game!

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    It was pretty late we got the update pushed, so after about 30 mins of testing, I concluded that all the new systems worked fine and I then went to bed. Then I heard about the revolver aim bug and I quickly decided to get back up in order to get the hotfix pushed hehe. ( pretty much knew exactly what the problem was )
    I want to thank you.. I stood and watched you fire the pistol (right beside you by the way) and you guys made a fix fast.... believe me,, that means a lot! as I have said before, JOB well DONE
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

November 2nd - Update 83 Released!

- Added Pry Grist Mill skirmish area. This area located on the northern part of the battlefield will have players battle it out across Little Antietam.

- Improved server performance.
    - Improved player interpolation. Players will no longer jitter back and forth when trying to stop or stand still.
    - As each skirmish area starts. The artillery will now randomly pick between 4 strength states. Heavy, Medium, Low or none. This should make the artillery feel different on each skirmish area.
    - Morale for the attacking team has been increased by 20% and 30% for the defending team. The morale ratio for the defending team is now back to what it was before the formation buff system was introduced.
    - The clouds will no longer dissapear by setting the ingame "Smoke" setting to low. Clouds are now controlled by the "Shading" settings.
    - Updated the grass, making it look much more varied and natural while at the same time improving its performance.
    - The grass now casts shadows, resulting in a more contrasty look.
    - Fixed an issue with the Free Look system where the camera would suddenly appear in odd places.
    - Minor tweaks to freelook.
    - Added a 4 second delay before the formation buff deactivates, if you are no longer in a formation.
    - Fixed a few client crashes.
    - Added a particle effect when a bullet hits water.
    - Updated some of the visuals on the Drill Camp to correspond with their look on Antietam.

- Trusty

Well done cheers ^^ and thanks to hear us !
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    I'm liking the artillery reduction and changes! Thanks.

USA Major

Thanks a lot for your hard work! So looking forward to get back into the game again

CSA Major General

getting better all the time... congrats guys.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

November 4th - Update 84 Released!

- Players will now be sliding less if moving very slowly.
    - The sun flare now deactivates as the sun sets, fixing the moon having a flare.
    - The time of day automatically gets set to 6 o clock in the morning as the servers do their daily restart or as an update has just been deployed.
    - Attempting to adjust sights on the Sharps Rifle or Sharps Carbine no longer causes aiming to not work.
    - Reduced CSA starting morale by 20% on the new Pry Grist Mill skirmish area.
    - Small fixes on the Pry Grist Mill skirmish area.
    - Replaced the old rocks on the Drill Camp with the newly added 3D scanned rocks.

- Trusty

CSA Major

what ever you did today needs to be looked at hard crashed about 10 times at least 5 times in a and lots of people were also please take a look