Page 65 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Major

I like everything about the update except for limiting the regiments per side. The only way I would accept this is if they made each skirmish area use the regiments that were actually there.

Example:

1st LA Zouaves and 9th LA at Hagerstown Turnpike or at the West Woods.

Or the 2nd and 20th Georgia at Burnsides Bridge.
    Jesse S. Crosby, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - May 6, 1864

Samuel T. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - September 2, 1862

Joseph C. McKenzie, 20th Georgia Infantry, July 15, 1861 - October 1, 1863

Henry C. McKenzie, 3rd Georgia Infantry, June 1, 1861 - January 28, 1863

Charles R. Beddingfield, 38th Alabama Infantry

Samuel L. Cowart, Cobb's Legion

CSA Captain

They limited the regiments to go along with the limitation of officers also.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I like everything about the update except for limiting the regiments per side. The only way I would accept this is if they made each skirmish area use the regiments that were actually there.

Example:

I agree and somehow I was lead to believe this is what would be done... I do not know how I got that idea.. but I somehow did.

I would also add I do not care if "squekers" or others log in early as officers or nco.. a leader is a leader and it will not matter... for gods sake folks Lee wore col rank his whole time and no one gave a damn. it is the man, the leader and not what is on his collar.
    Last edited by Dether; 08-19-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Dether View Post
    I agree and somehow I was lead to believe this is what would be done... I do not know how I got that idea.. but I somehow did.

I would also add I do not care if "squekers" or others log in early as officers or nco.. a leader is a leader and it will not matter... for gods sake folks Lee wore col rank his whole time and no one gave a damn. it is the man, the leader and not what is on his collar.
    True words!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Example:

Yes, I understand.

But for now, seeing as how we're only in the skirmish phase and still limiting participants to the captain tier of donations, and with the servers as they are, 2 on 2 seems quite justified. As the servers become more stabilized and the game rolls into beta, I'm sure those numbers will be increased.

I read nothing about where it was locked in, so I see a lot of unnecessary worry over the progression of the developers update.

And of interesting note, it was mentioned by the developers that it was Regimental size units limited to each area ... not company sized units. So based on revisitation of this I expect a major adjustment is in store for officers.

As the officer corps of a regiment would be 1 Colonel, 1 Lt. Colonel, 1 Major, X number of Captains (not to exceed 10), 2 1st Lt., 2 2nd Lt., then the NCOs, then the privates per company formation.

All of this depending on whether there was a mistake naming regiments versus companies. In which case the listed officer arrangement seems to fit.

USA Major

Anyone know how "morale" affects the fighting?
    Lightfoot

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
    Anyone know how "morale" affects the fighting?
    It doesn't as of yet. It is merely the first step, converting tickets into something broader. Depending on your amount of reinforcemetns you'll be: combat ready, engaged, taking losses and breaking.

- Trusty

CSA Major

need to fix your servers you broke the game and u didnt say anythingn about 5 sec between pistol shots u never said that and tonite the team killer for last weekend that we posted about was back tonite and started tking again you solved nothing fix your game please and fix the tkers or do we need to take this to steam

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    need to fix your servers you broke the game and u didnt say anythingn about 5 sec between pistol shots u never said that and tonite the team killer for last weekend that we posted about was back tonite and started tking again you solved nothing fix your game please and fix the tkers or do we need to take this to steam
    I do have to say... the same guy kills team mates over and over changes his name and just comes back.... and I know you understand that the server crashes are tough... I have no doubt you are all working your asses off on this so I do not have great problems with it except that I fear others may leave and find another (much lesser) game. I do know they will be back but we need help to develop this game.... (just my opinion)
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    You need to remind yourself that you are testing an incomplete product. Please, do take it to Steam by all means if that makes you happy.

- Trusty