Page 83 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

CSA Captain

Hmmm 2x attempts stuck in Loading maps both on EU & NA servers.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Hmmm 2x attempts stuck in Loading maps both on EU & NA servers.
    We just deployed a hotfix.

Servers will take 5-10 minutes before they are joinable.

- Trusty

USA General of the Army

Things are going to feel so much different when I return to the battlefield.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    All i can say is maps don't last 40 minutes any more
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    All i can say is maps don't last 40 minutes any more
    Yeah the on our event one map lasted 10 minutes. Also the server loading thing is an issue.
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    The change in the ticket system makes the game more dynamic (which is good) but it also led to some balancing problems.
    Yesterday we played CSA and our group was pretty organised with a lot of skilled soldiers, however we lost our first 3 matches because we ran out of tickets (fast).
    It also leaves the question open for how long a match should take, maybe they are options in the type of battles (see battlefield or call of duty).
    Some like it fast paced, some like to organise and fight epic line battles.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    The change in the ticket system makes the game more dynamic (which is good) but it also led to some balancing problems.
    Yesterday we played CSA and our group was pretty organised with a lot of skilled soldiers, however we lost our first 3 matches because we ran out of tickets (fast).
    It also leaves the question open for how long a match should take, maybe they are options in the type of battles (see battlefield or call of duty).
    Some like it fast paced, some like to organise and fight epic line battles.
    it just seemed the tickets were sorta wrong.. the yanks were many times split up and killed off but seemed not to loose morale as much. a few times we were not even pushed off our point and still lost by tickets after we had slaughtered them a couple of times. so all is getting much better and I can say for one that the stabby stabby is seriously lessened and the intensity is greatly raised (which I like both) I just think you still gotta tweak the numbers some.
    the main thing tho... the game is getting better,,, this is GOOD!
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

We are experimenting with increasing the player counts which is the reason everyone on the server got booted twice. We will be pushing a new update soon.

October 22nd - New experimental update released!

- The new player limit is 80 players. The ingame server browser still displays that each server is capped at 64 players though that is false as you will eventually see it write 78/64. This new player count is highly experimental and lots of client crashes or server crashes may occur.
    - Increased server performance slightly.
    - Fixed some animation glitches.
    - Possible fix for dead bodies frozen Shoulder Arms.
    - Added an impulse to players when they get hit, slightly pushing them in the direction the bullet was flying.
    - Fixed faction selection screen not disabling a locked faction, allowing you to select CSA but presenting you with Union regiments.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    October 22nd - New experimental update released!

- The new player limit is 80 players. The ingame server browser still displays that each server is capped at 64 players though that is false as you will eventually see it write 78/64. This new player count is highly experimental and lots of client crashes or server crashes may occur.
    - Increased server performance slightly.
    - Fixed some animation glitches.
    - Possible fix for dead bodies frozen Shoulder Arms.
    - Added an impulse to players when they get hit, slightly pushing them in the direction the bullet was flying.
    - Fixed faction selection screen not disabling a locked faction, allowing you to select CSA but presenting you with Union regiments.
    Finally!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX