Page 67 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights - Patch Notes

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    I have no idea...I hesitated to kill them when I noticed he was wearing a confederate hat. I will post a pick when I get home tonight.
    Might have been the 12thSC. Their uniform is often stolen Union uniforms.

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Might have been the 12thSC. Their uniform is often stolen Union uniforms.
    Do they wear red striped pants?

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by F. L. Villarreal View Post
    Do they wear red striped pants?
    1stLA do. Blue tops and stripped trousers would be them.

Quote Originally Posted by sal_tuskin View Post
    trusty i never in any shape or form ever threatened you with taking it to the steam forums over the crashing and invisible players problem, it was all about the rampant tking by a certain individual that you are now fully aware of and didnt seem, in the players eyes who he was tking, to care much when we first brought it your attention,m i fully understand want an alpha is, i probably have been playing online games alot longer than you as i am a very old fart and have no problems with the growing pains of games what i will not stand for is rampart griefing and tking by players and dev seen to not care or in our eyes didnt seem to care and that may have been a wrong assumption but you have to see it from our pt of view it happened over two weekends and all we got was we are workng on it

it seems we have got your attention about the said tker now and all is well in my book, just would like when we bring a major problem to the dev attention we can get something other than just working on it
    you have a great game going just dont want to see it go the way naval action did, keep up
    the good work and just fix the problems of the patch and people will be happy

sal
    If you believe your cause of action is needed to get our attention we are on a straight path to lots of clashes. In the future either say your piece or do what you threatened with "this will not end well for you" etc. The threat thing to get attention is a massive amount of wasted time (see how much I've spent on this instead of developing the game already) and will be ignored fully if you continue with the method.

How are you able to tell if I care or not? Have I not already told you we are working on it countless of times? Would you rather I told you we weren't? Those are the two only answers I'm able to give regarding anything really. Take em or leave em.

I am aware of the issue as much as I was before your forum posts.

If you have further comments please do open a dedicated thread as this has very little to do with the patch notes.

- Trusty

CSA Major

the reason the csa are in blue uniforms is because i would say about 1/4 of csa uniforms are blue just off the top of my head the 6th lou and 9th lou and there are 2 others i cant name right now just look at them when you log into the game in drill camp
    with the restrictions of 2 regiments per map 1/2 of the csa will be in blue uniforms on some map as i dont believe i saw in the maps we play the last few days that both the csa regiments were in blue uniforms

makes it hard for both teams the csa so they dont tk their own side, and union to know whether it is their side or not guess this goes to the realism they want in the game is my only thinking

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    The threat thing to get attention is a massive amount of wasted time (see how much I've spent on this instead of developing the game already)...
    ^^^That right there! I agree.

August 22nd - Update 67 (released)

- Fixed invisible players.
    - Fixed a potential server crash.
    - Time left as well as the new morale system, will automatically show up if either is critically low.
    - The capture circle will now automatically pop up as soon as the attacking team is in the process of capturing the area.
    - Added partial cover to the Union spawn point at Hagerstown Turnpike.
    - Made the night and morning a lot more foggy and awesome.
    - Further increased the amount of fog in Millers Cornfield.

Known issues
    - Dynamic Depth of Field currently not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post

... lot more foggy and awesome...
    Very technical, eh?
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post

- Fixed invisible players.
    - Fixed a potential server crash.
    - Time left as well as the new morale system, will automatically show up if either is critically low.
    - The capture circle will now automatically pop up as soon as the attacking team is in the process of capturing the area.
    - Added partial cover to the Union spawn point at Hagerstown Turnpike.
    - Made the night and morning a lot more foggy and awesome.
    - Further increased the amount of fog in Millers Cornfield.

Known issues
    - Dynamic Depth of Field currently not working.
    You could say that's awesome!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Captain

Glad to hear you guys fixed the invisibility problem.

Leading an invisible company really makes you start questioning your sanity. Had to constantly mash the T button to make sure I wasn't just talking to myself in the middle of nowhere.