Thread: Crash at the Firing Range

USA Brigadier General

Crash at the Firing Range

Recently(today May 26th, 2016) i've been crashing at the Firing range, nowhere else, just there. it's can't be the update as i just re installed it, and it still crashed.

No i can't produce a video due to not having the equipment to do such or programs, etc.
    and with crash logs, i can't put a .txt file in these chat boxes, so yeah...

Edit: i've also been experiencing huge frame drops today, i've gone from 81 to 60, then to 21. and then back to 80. it's not a problem and i get that it is the second day, so i'm sure you guys will be working on some way to fix issues like that
    Last edited by michaelsmithern; 05-26-2016 at 09:31 PM. Reason: because i felt like editing

I've been crashing, too, though one or two times out of, I'd say 8-ish, I didn't. I do actually have recording software, though I don't know if it'll help too much because the error message is another window. Should I record it, anyways?
    http://i.imgur.com/STUHVb8.png

USA Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by David Dire View Post
    I've been crashing, too, though one or two times out of, I'd say 8-ish, I didn't. I do actually have recording software, though I don't know if it'll help too much because the error message is another window. Should I record it, anyways?
    ah well it's day 2 of the tech alpha, it's to be expected, i'm gonna try it again, and then wait for another patch