Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Younger Longest View Post
    Another question. How do your change your screen name while playing WoR. For example, my game name is my email for some reason (marti237), but I would like to change it to my forum name (Younger Longest)
    Simply change your Steam username.

- Trusty

Another question (sorry if it's been posted before)

Has anyone had success programing a controller to use for this game? I tried using my xbox 1 controller, which works with the game...but I could not figure out how to get it operating smoothly. In other words, does anyone have a template of how to assign the keys to a controller?
    I do not think the game supports controller support nor would it be easy to play or fun to play with a controller, be my guest to try it and good luck but I do not know how smooth it would be.

Banned
    Hey Trusty, thanks for closing my thread on the civil war and slavery...

I love paying premium money for a game and then not being able to even speak freely on an off topic message board (hope you detect the sarcasm). If you had read my post fully, you would see I used no offensive language, and the title of my post was to attract more attention.

Hey Trusty, thanks for closing my thread on the civil war and slavery...

I love paying premium money for a game and then not being able to even speak freely on an off topic message board (hope you detect the sarcasm). If you had read my post fully, you would see I used no offensive language, and the title of my post was to attract more attention.
    You're very welcome!

- Trusty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    You're very welcome!

- Trusty
    Is it normal to ban free speech in Denmark? Was my post just not in line with your beliefs or was the truth just too painful?

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Simply change your Steam username.

- Trusty
    Ok that system has to go. Not saying it isn't a perfect one, but if you want naming conventions correct id suggest it should go. There are too many games pulling in steam names, which is difficult when players are trying to have an ordinary or weird steam name. Does Sneakydude do it justice calling myself Pvt Sneakydude? hehe funny isn't it. I would have to change and or flip my name each and every time i join the game. People on my steam wont know who i am. So if i wanted to call myself PVT Jesse James JR. I would have to rename steam to that? Its gotta go, need a profile change in the game... I know more blah blah suggestions but it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydude View Post
    Ok that system has to go. Not saying it isn't a perfect one, but if you want naming conventions correct id suggest it should go. There are too many games pulling in steam names, which is difficult when players are trying to have an ordinary or weird steam name. Does Sneakydude do it justice calling myself Pvt Sneakydude? hehe funny isn't it. I would have to change and or flip my name each and every time i join the game. People on my steam wont know who i am. So if i wanted to call myself PVT Jesse James JR. I would have to rename steam to that? Its gotta go, need a profile change in the game... I know more blah blah suggestions but it is true.
    Company tool will be connected to the game eventually and thus you would not have to edit your steam name.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

CSA Major

Hi All, just joined. Looking forward to playing this game. I am from Germany, so hope to meet other players from Europe (and of course NA).

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hi All, just joined. Looking forward to playing this game. I am from Germany, so hope to meet other players from Europe (and of course NA).
    Hey , welcome here ! and i see you are for confederacy so we regroup some european players on my regiment , i mean this one http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...mpany-A-French if you are interesting to join us and certainly we are on 2nd corp of Stonewall Jackson with Na players too : http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Corps-(NA-EU) Enlist now komrad !

Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps
    Captain P. Clebrune
    Commander of
    Company F "French Legion"

In 6th Louisana Tiger Batallion

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hi Daniel, I would advice to do some events (most are Saturday and Sunday evening) and see how it goes

If you're looking for explicit 'german' regiments, I believe these are some (can't tell atm if they are active) :

- Co. A, 18th North Carolina Infantry - "The German Volunteers" - EU

- 52nd New York Volunteer Infantry "German Rangers", or "Sigel Rifles" Company A

The II-corps is Always happy to see the CSA grow