Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 491

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

  1. #481
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32
    Another question. How do your change your screen name while playing WoR. For example, my game name is my email for some reason (marti237), but I would like to change it to my forum name (Younger Longest)

  2. #482
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Younger Longest View Post
    Another question. How do your change your screen name while playing WoR. For example, my game name is my email for some reason (marti237), but I would like to change it to my forum name (Younger Longest)
    Simply change your Steam username.

    - Trusty

  3. #483

    CSA Captain

    McMuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Younger Longest View Post
    Another question (sorry if it's been posted before)

    Has anyone had success programing a controller to use for this game? I tried using my xbox 1 controller, which works with the game...but I could not figure out how to get it operating smoothly. In other words, does anyone have a template of how to assign the keys to a controller?
    I do not think the game supports controller support nor would it be easy to play or fun to play with a controller, be my guest to try it and good luck but I do not know how smooth it would be.
    wait, im not supposed to shoot my teammates?




  4. #484
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32
    Hey Trusty, thanks for closing my thread on the civil war and slavery...

    I love paying premium money for a game and then not being able to even speak freely on an off topic message board (hope you detect the sarcasm). If you had read my post fully, you would see I used no offensive language, and the title of my post was to attract more attention.

  5. #485
    WoR-Dev TrustyJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Younger Longest View Post
    Hey Trusty, thanks for closing my thread on the civil war and slavery...

    I love paying premium money for a game and then not being able to even speak freely on an off topic message board (hope you detect the sarcasm). If you had read my post fully, you would see I used no offensive language, and the title of my post was to attract more attention.
    You're very welcome!

    - Trusty

  6. #486
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    You're very welcome!

    - Trusty
    Is it normal to ban free speech in Denmark? Was my post just not in line with your beliefs or was the truth just too painful?

  7. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Simply change your Steam username.

    - Trusty
    Ok that system has to go. Not saying it isn't a perfect one, but if you want naming conventions correct id suggest it should go. There are too many games pulling in steam names, which is difficult when players are trying to have an ordinary or weird steam name. Does Sneakydude do it justice calling myself Pvt Sneakydude? hehe funny isn't it. I would have to change and or flip my name each and every time i join the game. People on my steam wont know who i am. So if i wanted to call myself PVT Jesse James JR. I would have to rename steam to that? Its gotta go, need a profile change in the game... I know more blah blah suggestions but it is true.

  8. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydude View Post
    Ok that system has to go. Not saying it isn't a perfect one, but if you want naming conventions correct id suggest it should go. There are too many games pulling in steam names, which is difficult when players are trying to have an ordinary or weird steam name. Does Sneakydude do it justice calling myself Pvt Sneakydude? hehe funny isn't it. I would have to change and or flip my name each and every time i join the game. People on my steam wont know who i am. So if i wanted to call myself PVT Jesse James JR. I would have to rename steam to that? Its gotta go, need a profile change in the game... I know more blah blah suggestions but it is true.
    Company tool will be connected to the game eventually and thus you would not have to edit your steam name.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4420&dateline=1509875  086
    “both sides were well whipped.”
    A survivor of the 3rd Alabama describes the action in the Sunken Road

  9. #489

    CSA Major


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    County of Borghees
    Posts
    1
    Hi All, just joined. Looking forward to playing this game. I am from Germany, so hope to meet other players from Europe (and of course NA).

  10. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Hi All, just joined. Looking forward to playing this game. I am from Germany, so hope to meet other players from Europe (and of course NA).
    Hey , welcome here ! and i see you are for confederacy so we regroup some european players on my regiment , i mean this one http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...mpany-A-French if you are interesting to join us and certainly we are on 2nd corp of Stonewall Jackson with Na players too : http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...-Corps-(NA-EU) Enlist now komrad !

    Cpt. P . Cleburne
    COS of 18th LA
    1st Brigade
    Stonewall Jackson's Second Corps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •