Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff818 View Post
    Please explain to me why, when I went into tools to fill out the form it would reply, In my opinion an improper response, saying I was "too old" to sign up. I paid the Captain's support money but my rank is not shown in the forum. Telling me to "go home" due to age is both improper and insulting in a PC game.
    To add your rank badge to your account. Click on the "change forum badge" and follow steps to link your email to your account.

Please explain to me why, when I went into tools to fill out the form it would reply, In my opinion an improper response, saying I was "too old" to sign up. I paid the Captain's support money but my rank is not shown in the forum. Telling me to "go home" due to age is both improper and insulting in a PC game.
    Hi there!

I'm sorry you've been insulted - that was not the intention. Apologies.

The company tool profile is a as much a role playing tool as a company organization tool. We have thus set ages that would somewhat fit recruiting requirements (not possible to roleplay as a soldier older than 65 for instance).

- Trusty

USA Captain

Thank you for clearing up the question of age. I have now "enlisted" in the U.S. Army (for the second time in my life), but I hope I'm not arrested for giving my age as 50 which makes me 29 years younger than I am (my wife who is 78 will be happy to hear it). Thank you for your apology, that was much appreciated. Also thanks to Saris for showing me how to get my rank to show. Being a civil war buff who has visited and enjoyed Gettysburg, and the civil war graves at Arlington as well as several civil war museums I'm really looking forward to playing this game.

Thank you for clearing up the question of age. I have now "enlisted" in the U.S. Army (for the second time in my life), but I hope I'm not arrested for giving my age as 50 which makes me 29 years younger than I am (my wife who is 78 will be happy to hear it). Thank you for your apology, that was much appreciated. Also thanks to Saris for showing me how to get my rank to show. Being a civil war buff who has visited and enjoyed Gettysburg, and the civil war graves at Arlington as well as several civil war museums I'm really looking forward to playing this game.
    I'm sure you're not the first one "forgetting" your actual date of birth when signing up at the recruiting office. Your secret is safe with us!

Thank you for the kind words - looking forward to be meeting you on the field of battle!

- Trusty

CSA Major

Welcome Wolff!
    Captain Jim J. Digby, 8th Virginia Regiment, Company 'H'