Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Greetings to all the recent new comers!

I look forward to either working with you, or against you in the future.

Greetings,

I stumbled across this website and low and behold, it was something I had been wanting for years. I am currently an active duty army officer, I purchased the correct rank as it seemed fitting. All of my education is in History but my specification is not the Civil War, it is American Military History from 1700-1740 focused specifically on Southern Ranger formations. After reading around the forum, what great conversation and development! Not sure if there is a section for this, discussing ancestors whom are documented as Civil War participants? Look forward to taking the field with you all!

- Boz

Welcome to the forum and thank you for supporting the development of the game!

There have been a fair few topics about civil war ancestors on the forum throughout the year.

- Trusty

USA Lieutenant General

Welcome to the forum, thanks for your service.

- Kyle
    Last edited by Kyle422; 02-06-2017 at 03:45 AM.

CSA Captain

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for serving as well. See you on the field!
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

Quote Originally Posted by BozFour View Post
    Greetings,

I stumbled across this website and low and behold, it was something I had been wanting for years. I am currently an active duty army officer, I purchased the correct rank as it seemed fitting. All of my education is in History but my specification is not the Civil War, it is American Military History from 1700-1740 focused specifically on Southern Ranger formations. After reading around the forum, what great conversation and development! Not sure if there is a section for this, discussing ancestors whom are documented as Civil War participants? Look forward to taking the field with you all!

- Boz
    Greetings,

Welcom to the forum and the game.

Hello guys!

I may be in the wrong sub-forum here - but I didnt find the right one at the moment...

what do you guys think - will my system run the game?
    http://www.notebookcheck.com/Samsung...E.64304.0.html I have this laptop - the samsung rc730... Itīs a long time since I knew what system was good or not... at the moment i cant tell if a i5 is better than an i7 lol... Pentium III... that was my time haha

So what do you think? Can i run the game? I dont want to buy the alpha access without being able to play the game!

Quote Originally Posted by zuendl86 View Post
    Hello guys!

I may be in the wrong sub-forum here - but I didnt find the right one at the moment...

http://www.notebookcheck.com/Samsung...E.64304.0.html I have this laptop - the samsung rc730... Itīs a long time since I knew what system was good or not... at the moment i cant tell if a i5 is better than an i7 lol... Pentium III... that was my time haha

So what do you think? Can i run the game? I dont want to buy the alpha access without being able to play the game!
    My friend I dont think you will have much succes.
    It has mostly to do with your video card rather then anything else

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by zuendl86 View Post
    Hello guys!

While it is certainly not impossible to run the game with your system, unfortunately, it will be unplayable and not very convenient for yourself.

Just wanting to test this out.