Page 39 of 77 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the forum!

I can not believe i just found out about this game! well i'm 100% sold, been waiting for something like this well since 1776! i mean since Empire Total War lol.
    For God & Country.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Congrats!

Welcome to all the recent members!

After following this game for a bit over a year, I decided to pledge for the Alpha. I played for about an hour, and so far have found this to be a phenomenal game.

The graphics are gorgeous, and especially well done for an independent developer. The gameplay itself has its complexities, but I greatly enjoy this. It feels real, the way I imagine one would have as close as a simulation can take a player. Though I have only played about an hour so far, I can feel that I'll be spending many, many more in the game world. The playerbase I have encountered so far have been extremely helpful in getting a new player set up and understanding how the game works. I made mistakes of course which were laughed about in good fun but was never mocked but helpfully instructed to become better. Its among the most welcoming gaming communities I have encountered and can tell I will sincerely and greatly enjoy my time in this game.

My verdict so far is that this game as it is, is a wonderful experience. If the developers are adding onto it all I can say is that I greatly look forward to their means of enhancing the experience further and will likely pledge more to assist towards that end. Thanks for reading and see you in the game
    "...move swiftly, strike vigorously, and secure all the fruits of victory is the secret of successful war." -Lieutenant General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by CBaker View Post
    After following this game for a bit over a year, I decided to pledge for the Alpha. I played for about an hour, and so far have found this to be a phenomenal game.

The graphics are gorgeous, and especially well done for an independent developer. The gameplay itself has its complexities, but I greatly enjoy this. It feels real, the way I imagine one would have as close as a simulation can take a player. Though I have only played about an hour so far, I can feel that I'll be spending many, many more in the game world. The playerbase I have encountered so far have been extremely helpful in getting a new player set up and understanding how the game works. I made mistakes of course which were laughed about in good fun but was never mocked but helpfully instructed to become better. Its among the most welcoming gaming communities I have encountered and can tell I will sincerely and greatly enjoy my time in this game.

My verdict so far is that this game as it is, is a wonderful experience. If the developers are adding onto it all I can say is that I greatly look forward to their means of enhancing the experience further and will likely pledge more to assist towards that end. Thanks for reading and see you in the game
    I have also recently pledged and started playing yesterday. The above comments echo my thoughts exactly and I look forward to many an evening spent in the battle line.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your kind words & support. You guys are making this possible.

- Trusty

CSA Major

why can i not make threads or post in alpha forums when i am kickstarted major rank

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    You need to be wearing a forum badge indicating your contribution.
    See the upper left center of this page for a link to activate your badge.

CSA Brigadier General

Glad to join, I am downloading the game now.

CSA Major

I plan on donating to the major general or lieutenant general pledge.

USA Major

Just stopping in to say hi. I pledged in so I could participate in Alpha. Is there any particular time(s) of the day, or day of the week that are better than others for a number of players. I hopped on at 3 am CST and didn't find anyone, which I didn't find surprising (nor would I ever hold that against a game). It looks incredibly fun from the videos and images I have seen. I do have permanent nerve damage in my hands from my time in the US Army, so I hope the game isn't too much of a twitchy combat feel to it like many FPS games. Anyways, I hope to see many of you out on the battlefield and please don't trample my corpse, that wouldn't be polite!