Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to upload error logs: WoR Error Reporter

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by HWMHall View Post
    Hey guys did you get rid of the WorErrorReporter.exe in one of the updates? I cannot find it anywhere.
    Cannot find it either. Verifying the game cache does not seem to pick up that it's missing.
    Last edited by KaizerLeviath; 11-01-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
    The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
    The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
    While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
    But O heart! heart! heart!
    O the bleeding drops of red,
    Where on the deck my Captain lies,
    Fallen cold and dead.

Segment from "O captain! My captain!" by Walt Whitman (1819-1892)

USA Captain

Same here, can't find it anywhere

Hello!

Today I'm pretty excited to announce the new and awesome Error Reporter. This new version is browser based and can be found at the following URL: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter

It can also be found by going to our FAQ and looking near the bottom: https://www.warofrights.com/FAQ. The next update for the game will also contain a link in the root of the War of Rights installation folder for the Error Reporter. We will most likely also be adding a button in the main menu which opens your browser and redirects you to the Error Reporter.

This new version makes it extremely easy for us to keep track of the reports you send in and their associated files. It also allows you to make a short description of what you were doing as the crash occured.

We'll be looking forward to going through your reports and making the game more stable.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Hello!

Today I'm pretty excited to announce the new and awesome Error Reporter. This new version is browser based and can be found at the following URL: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter

It can also be found by going to our FAQ and looking near the bottom: https://www.warofrights.com/FAQ. The next update for the game will also contain a link in the root of the War of Rights installation folder for the Error Reporter. We will most likely also be adding a button in the main menu which opens your browser and redirects you to the Error Reporter.

This new version makes it extremely easy for us to keep track of the reports you send in and their associated files. It also allows you to make a short description of what you were doing as the crash occured.

We'll be looking forward to going through your reports and making the game more stable.
    This sounds totally awesome.

USA Captain

Ah, excellent, I was wondering where the error reporter had gone

CSA Captain

Hey so I just tried this out for the first time, and I'm still a bit confused on it, so if I read right the files go to the devs, and then if they find a solution to the problem (Assuming there actually is one) they send it back to me? Or is it just updated to my PC, and if so how will I know when everything's done? Thanks!

Signed:
    ​Patrick Henry

Sending the files simply helps us to to figure out what happened to your game and makes it way easier for us to solve the problem which we then may push push in a future update for the game.

CSA Captain

I have just reported a crash of my game, though i could not find any .dmp file. Out of curiosity, this error:

<CRITICAL EXCEPTION>
    Exception: 0xC0000005, at Address: 0x0033:0x00007FFCBCAB8507
    Virtual memory usage: 3810Mb
    Debug Status: 02:43 Game Antietam Skirmish
    Last D3D debug message: No message queued. Debug runtime might be inactive or not installed.

Does it refer to my graphics card ?
    " ...it appears the Virginia Military Institute will be heard from today."

With virtue as our beacon. Our cause is charged as treason, Battle worn and starving. Through the hell of war we'll keep marching. The birth of our new nation
    - Iced Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    I have just reported a crash of my game, though i could not find any .dmp file. Out of curiosity, this error:

<CRITICAL EXCEPTION>
    Exception: 0xC0000005, at Address: 0x0033:0x00007FFCBCAB8507
    Virtual memory usage: 3810Mb
    Debug Status: 02:43 Game Antietam Skirmish
    Last D3D debug message: No message queued. Debug runtime might be inactive or not installed.

Does it refer to my graphics card ?
    I'm getting the same error/crash on Antietam. The game freezes during a skirmish for about 20 seconds, then it un-freezes but a few seconds later I get a black screen and crash.

<CRITICAL EXCEPTION>
    Exception: 0xC0000005, at Address: 0x0033:0x00007FF8E49852F8
    Virtual memory usage: 4695Mb
    Debug Status: 23:18 Game Antietam Skirmish

Quote Originally Posted by AinsleyHarriott View Post
    I'm getting the same error/crash on Antietam. The game freezes during a skirmish for about 20 seconds, then it un-freezes but a few seconds later I get a black screen and crash.

<CRITICAL EXCEPTION>
    Exception: 0xC0000005, at Address: 0x0033:0x00007FF8E49852F8
    Virtual memory usage: 4695Mb
    Debug Status: 23:18 Game Antietam Skirmish

Hello,

Please use the error reporter at: https://warofrights.com/ErrorReporter after you've crashed and we'll look at your logs.

- Trusty