Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoR not responding?

CSA Captain

WoR not responding?

Ok so today I tried to get into a sever because I have had no luck in the past and have never gotten into a server. So today it loaded up and I joined the Union NA server and it also loaded the Union drill camp screen but on the Union drill camp screen it started saying Not responding and than it went away and then it came back and it kept doing that so I had to exit the game. (( Please help

GPU:Nvidia GeForce 940M

Medium Graphics
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasin210 View Post
    Ok so today I tried to get into a sever because I have had no luck in the past and have never gotten into a server. So today it loaded up and I joined the Union NA server and it also loaded the Union drill camp screen but on the Union drill camp screen it started saying Not responding and than it went away and then it came back and it kept doing that so I had to exit the game. (( Please help

GPU:Nvidia GeForce 940M

Medium Graphics
    What other hardware have you got?

Sounds like your system isn't strong enough. Try lowering everything to the lowest settings.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    What other hardware have you got?

Sounds like your system isn't strong enough. Try lowering everything to the lowest settings.

- Trusty
    Im using windows 10 64 bit
    And I have 8GB and Intel core i-7 and have tried it on the lowest settings but it says not responding
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

USA Captain

same is happening to me on i5 64 bit also. should have no problem on low settings

USA Captain

same is happening to me on i5 64 bit also. should have no problem on low settings but still not responding

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    same is happening to me on i5 64 bit also. should have no problem on low settings
    What kind of GPU have you got?

- Trusty

USA Captain

i did however check integrity of game threw steam. it didnt help me but may help you im am getting tired of seeing windows launcher stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    i did however check integrity of game threw steam. it didnt help me but may help you im am getting tired of seeing windows launcher stopped working
    Crashing while joining a server is a known issue to us and we're hard at work trying to fix it. It is not a simple issue (sadly) or we would have already fixed it.

- Trusty

USA Captain

okay i am very new to this sort of thing. so new i just pledged today along with downloading the game itself. i did try a few different servers and never got threw while also seeing people coming and going off of the same servers so you can understand why im searching for answers.

thanks for the feedback

USA Captain

3210m cpu @2.50ghz
    64 bit operating system
    6 gb