Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WoR not responding?

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    3210m cpu @2.50ghz
    64 bit operating system
    6 gb
    I need your GPU information.

- Trusty

ok this fucking game is joke.an expensive joke...
    Its a fact that you guys break the game for some people once in a while by patching the game.
    I had the same problem this guy here has, for round about 4 months.Unable to play your game.Then out of a suddon the game worked again.i coud join servers, voip worked again
    everything back to great.
    Today i tried to enter a server (WOR Official Europe 1) and all of a sudden the same shit starts all over again, after i downloaded the recent 8,1 gb patch!
    So its back to broke again, NO JOKE when i try to enter a server message pops up after a while FAILED TO JOIN, when i now refresh server list its completely empty and wont
    show anything unless i restart the game.The funny thing is YOUR FUCKING GAME KILLS MY INTERNET CONNECTION COMPLETELY for about 2 mins after i exited the game.
    (when the game is running and i want to open google it wont work, just like i had no connection)
    I got in contact with you back when this shit happened the first time, no response.I am pretty sure you guys dont have a clue what this coud be, same as me.
    Never experienced something like this in 13 years of pc gaming (the time with internet) So all i can do, like the rest of the guys with this problem, is wait so that this problem
    gets magicaly solved somehow (guess by another patch that fixed it accidently).If this dont happen for whatever reason, well... 30$ successfully flushed down the toilet.
    THANK YOU DEAR DEVS d(@_@)d

Hello,

Sorry you're having issues with the alpha.

Please list your internet connection speed as the issue you're describing sounds hugely similar to those reported by other people using very slow or unstable connections.

The game requires a fast connection as the amount of data it uses on the populated servers is high compared to many other games due to the amount of players on a single server.

- Trusty

I'm new. so probably dumb question ...But why not have another server available for pubs to "spread the load" around? Game plays great early in the day but once prime time hits and the crowds show up the herky jerky motion kicks in. (esp melee characters jerk and jump all over the place). Btw, I play high speed MMO games other than this one and such does not happen ... So ahead of time... its not my computers fault etc etc yadda yadda.... Code writers much?

"The game requires a fast connection as the amount of data it uses on the populated servers is high compared to many other games due to the amount of players on a single server." For like 125 players..!?? World of Tanks has like 12k on the NA server and that is one of the lowest in the game. EU server 90k plus... 2 servers in RU, 2 in EU, 1 in Asia, NA, and SA. Ping and FPS no problemo.
    I know this is alpha...so I am hanging tough..
    Last edited by Forrest_3; 01-16-2020 at 02:25 PM.

CSA Captain

There's multiple servers.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    There's multiple servers.
    Yep with "password". Or just a drill camps galore. Listing shows 0/100.. Only 1 skirmish PUB server 80/150 appx at the top (War of Rights Official 4-US-East) that everyone is on. Perhaps another one? (US-West)

This single server quote is from one of the devs.."The game requires a fast connection as the amount of data it uses on the populated servers is high compared to many other games due to the amount of players on a single server."
    Last edited by Forrest_3; 01-17-2020 at 02:43 PM.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Again, there are multiple FREE servers. East, West, EU, Etc. Not only campaign mode, but drill camps as well.
    The issue is you are trying to connect to the fullest server and not using the less populated.

And only private servers are password protected. All of the servers provided by Campfire Games are accessible to everyone, and non password protected.