Thread: Questions about companies/skins/gameplay/training

CSA Captain

Questions about companies/skins/gameplay/training

Hi I am extremely new to the community and would like to try to start a regiment like every other inexperienced person out there. Great idea right?

I was wondering how exactly units like Calvary and artillery will be incorporated into the game? Could we do dragoon style game play? I am assuming we must make a historically active regiment and we cannot chose to make a fake one?

Does anyone have a list of skins and models that will be in the game?

I am assuming we will be allowed to do co-op on private servers with other groups etc.

Does anyone have a basic training manual down to the barebones so that I can review it? Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Wisner View Post
    Hi I am extremely new to the community and would like to try to start a regiment like every other inexperienced person out there. Great idea right?

I was wondering how exactly units like Calvary and artillery will be incorporated into the game? Could we do dragoon style game play? I am assuming we must make a historically active regiment and we cannot chose to make a fake one?

Does anyone have a list of skins and models that will be in the game?

I am assuming we will be allowed to do co-op on private servers with other groups etc.

Does anyone have a basic training manual down to the barebones so that I can review it? Thank you all!
    Welcome to the community

1) Its not possible to give answers on Cavalry and artillery yet, cause those are not implented and it will need a while, till we add anything like that.

2) Have a look at the order of battle of Antietam. Nearly all units will be added.

3) Of course, team play and cooperation is welcomed and needed

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

If you want to to setup your own company, you should read Bravescot's "How to: Make a Company"

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...forming-a-unit!

All rights reserved by Bravescot.

CSA Captain

Will Calvary be added once the game is fully released? As someone who knows how to use the new Calvary (tanks) the old Calvary would be awesome!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wisner View Post
    Will Calvary be added once the game is fully released? As someone who knows how to use the new Calvary (tanks) the old Calvary would be awesome!
    Cavalry*

It's a common mistake. But yes cavalry will eventually be added.

USA Captain

I don't think Calvary will be added but the devs have said that Cavalry will most certainly be added at some point ;D

Edit: Damn it yoyo, you beat me to it

CSA Captain

haha im typing on a phone that spellchecks

Quote Originally Posted by yoyo8346 View Post
    Cavalry*

It's a common mistake. But yes cavalry will eventually be added.
    Triggered.
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.