Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: WoR in Crytek Indie Development Fund! PLEASE VOTE!

We're not actively trying to win the contest anymore. Better to focus on other PR pushes than trying to beat Miscreated and their 260.000 sold copies.

Thank you to everyone who's voted though!

The company video contest is still being decided upon as it face some technical issues.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We're not actively trying to win the contest anymore. Better to focus on other PR pushes than trying to beat Miscreated and their 260.000 sold copies.

The company video contest is still being decided upon as it face some technical issues.

- Trusty
    Oh, well I just voted anyway
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Brigadier General

- Trusty
    i don't know how they are doing so well, miscreated just seemed like day z to me. Sure i like it a whole lot more, but it's no great shakes

USA Captain

- Trusty
    Bad to hear. It seems to me that Miscreated is just another Game like DayZ, Rust or The Forest. I think the only reason why they are winning are the 260k sold copies.
    But I think it's possible to get the 2nd rank with some advertising on famous Youtuber-Sites. We (or you... But I love the game so much that I prefer to say "we" :P ) just need 300 Votes more to get the 2nd rank. (And maybe edit the rewards, we managed the 400-votes goal weeks ago).

But it's your decision. It's still awsome that this game, which is still not public, got (or is going to get) the 3rd rank on the development found with a completely new game system. (I don't know any game wich is similar to WoR)

CSA Sergeant

I voted on it and donated 60 bucks to cryengine