Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WoR in Crytek Indie Development Fund! PLEASE VOTE!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Attention soldiers!

Please help us get the chance of getting funding from Crytek's Indie Development Fund that recently released by liking War of Rights following the link below.

Thank you!

https://www.cryengine.com/developmen.../war-of-rights

- Trusty
    voted

USA Major

I would like to vote for you, but somehow crytek doesn't seem to let me login via my old account anymore... I can't register again aswell because then it will tell me that my mail is already registered... blerg. I think I will have to setup a new mail account tomorrow to vote for you guys.

RhettVito
    Uh my lord it says $1+ MILLION
    CURRENT FUND TOTAL OMG guys this is it spam WoR to everyone make videos on this if WoR get's that 1 Mill we will see one amazing game please pass this on!!!

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RhettVito View Post
    Uh my lord it says $1+ MILLION
    CURRENT FUND TOTAL OMG guys this is it spam WoR to everyone make videos on this if WoR get's that 1 Mill we will see one amazing game please pass this on!!!
    "During the second round, Crytek will choose three funding package recipients. Six additional projects will receive technical support packages."

I do believe that the total fund is $1,000,000, but it will be split amongst lots of projects. However, since people can reapply every three months, I am guessing that that fund is for a long period of time and for multiple winners.

Edit: In their Q&A section, they say this. "The amount of each grant will depend on the scope and scale of the project and will be determined by Crytek."
    Last edited by Lyman Trumbull; 08-20-2016 at 01:19 AM.

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyman Trumbull View Post
    "During the second round, Crytek will choose three funding package recipients. Six additional projects will receive technical support packages."

I do believe that the total fund is $1,000,000, but it will be split amongst lots of projects. However, since people can reapply every three months, I am guessing that that fund is for a long period of time and for multiple winners.

Heck man if we even get 5-10k that would throw development into overdrive. Camp Fire games could get even more help for the game so it would come out faster and even more stable.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RhettVito View Post
    Heck man if we even get 5-10k that would throw development into overdrive. Camp Fire games could get even more help for the game so it would come out faster and even more stable.
    Yeah, any help would be great, we already have almost 100 likes on the project so far, though since there have been already 419 views on this thread, not much of the community is voting :/
    Last edited by Lyman Trumbull; 08-20-2016 at 01:25 AM.

Yeah, any help would be great, we already have almost 100 likes on the project so far, though since there have been already 419 views on this thread, not much of the community is voting :/
    We're very pleased with the amount of people that have voted thus far! We do, however, also understand that it is a bit of a hassle for some having to sign up for an account there though but that's how Crytek set the rules.

- Trusty

RhettVito
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    We're very pleased with the amount of people that have voted thus far! We do, however, also understand that it is a bit of a hassle for some having to sign up for an account there though but that's how Crytek set the rules.

- Trusty
    Your very welcome

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    This is not to say that 400 plus different people have read this thread. Many here are multiple readers, and hence can only vote once.

USA Lieutenant General

At the moment only 75 members have read this thread. From what I see at the bottom. Come on guys rally around the flag and VOTE!!!