Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Conneticut Sharpshooters Company A

2nd Conneticut Sharpshooters Company A

Please note that the page is a Working progress and being updated and edited all the time

The 2nd Connecticut was mustered in 1862 with an approximate of 815 enlisted and
    L.W. Wessels as colonel. Wessels resigned from his position as colonel while the regiment was
    still in training and the lieutenant colonel, Elisha S. Kellog, was promoted to colonel.

The regiments first battle was the battle of Cold Harbor, where 323 men died, including Kellog.
    Ranald S. Mackenzie was promoted to colonel and the 2nd Connecticut participated
    in the Appamatox Campaign, including the siege and 3rd battle of Petersburg.

the second Connecticut was founded back in 2010 by Sarge and a few of his friends from the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers the Second was originally heavy artillery as was its historical counter part but do to north and south becoming a popular mod many joined this regiment and many new artillery regiment were also founded the second Connecticut remained loyal to the Union army and its commanding generals Lance, saint Kyle ,sir Hal of the 4th US, Fin of the 3rd us and sarge after many changes in command and many years and battles with the union army Sarge left as did the original founding members of the second Connecticut (Please take note this is not the same second conneticut that is in the union army today this one is a recreation by some of its original founders)

Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Major
    Captain
    1st Lieutenant
    2nd Lieutenant
    Sergeant Major
    1st Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Corporal
    Private
    Recruit

Officer
    Colonel Hiram Berdan
    Nco
    Sgt Karl Organ
    Enlisted
    Pvt Pig
    Pvt Jake
    Pvt Eli
    Pvt Iron
    Pvt Warrior

total active: 7

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hiram Berdan; 08-19-2016 at 09:43 PM.

CSA Brigadier General

I don't think you can reserve a whole regiment. Just stick with company A for WoR. You need a lot of people for a WHOLE regiment, I would say like 300 people(I don't know, but it needs to be crazy big).

ya thanks I did edit it

USA Lieutenant Colonel

good luck

USA Captain

Best of luck!

USA Captain

Good luck from the 66th!

USA Captain

Welcome! Best of luck!

USA Brigadier General

Good Luck Lad!!

CSA Captain

Goodluck with the Company!

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Jeb Bush View Post
    I don't think you can reserve a whole regiment. Just stick with company A for WoR. You need a lot of people for a WHOLE regiment, I would say like 300 people(I don't know, but it needs to be crazy big).
    more like 1000 to be exact! but yea stick with the Company not Regiment! that comes later lol
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A