Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd Conneticut Sharpshooters Company A

USA Brigadier General

Hey man good luck with the Sharps business, i'm more of a line up and shoot at each other man, but we all have our preferences... also get bravescot or some other moderator to change your thread name, i got a little thrown off that they'd let someone keep an entire regiment, but it says you just want company A.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Macliness View Post
    more like 1000 to be exact! but yea stick with the Company not Regiment! that comes later lol
    That post you just quoted is from August....how long have we been missing this xD

USA Brigadier General

please... fix the spelling of the state before i have a hernia

Tip: it's Connecticut

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    That post you just quoted is from August....how long have we been missing this xD
    shhhhhh others don't need to know XD
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?761-28th-Regiment-Massachusetts-Volunteer-Infantry-Company-A

USA Captain

As a resident of Wethersfield, Connecticut fo over 30 years prior to moving to Arizona I would enjoy being associated with a Connecticut Company. Keep in mind that while my enlistment papers say I'm 50 years old, I lied about my age in order to join....my actual age is 79. Also, my time to play is limited at present due to my wife being in a medical rehab facility at present. I wanted to present full disclosure prion do be invited to any company. If there is a proper way to request an invitation please let me know. Thanks.

(And yes, that is my face in this picture.)

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Wolff818 View Post
    As a resident of Wethersfield, Connecticut fo over 30 years prior to moving to Arizona I would enjoy being associated with a Connecticut Company. Keep in mind that while my enlistment papers say I'm 50 years old, I lied about my age in order to join....my actual age is 79. Also, my time to play is limited at present due to my wife being in a medical rehab facility at present. I wanted to present full disclosure prion do be invited to any company. If there is a proper way to request an invitation please let me know. Thanks.

(And yes, that is my face in this picture.)
    Hey Wolff, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the OP hasn't been active since August 2016, and there is no 2nd Connecticut Company A (or any company relating to the 2nd Connecticut at all in the Company Tool. Hope that helps.

1st Lt. Zachariah Walsh
    3rd NC Co. A

USA Captain

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the information.