Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New update soon maybe!

CSA Lieutenant Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    If things look wierd. Give it a couple of minutes. It's compiling a lot of new shaders which might take 3-5 minutes.

The same applies if you are looking at a black screen for quite a while, or if the game appears to have just frozen. It most likely has not.
    It got out of the black screen fine, just a bit long, but when I got in, it looked weird, so, like you said, I waited. It did not stop unfortunately, and lag was very bad, yet I was 1 of 3 on the server...
    It's not my PC, as I could run it fine before, on high, and I can run Cry Engine 5 as if it were nothing...
    I'm going to try again, but if this happens again, what would you (the devs) suggest?

EDIT: It worked fine when I joined a new server.
    Last edited by csheffield1; 10-23-2016 at 12:55 AM.
    CSheffield
    "Captain Fork"

-Farbs must be destroyed

Yeah. The current way to make it work is really just to give it some time. What will currently happen is that you get a black screen. After about 2 minutes, you may start seeing some user interface. Then after about one minute, you may start seeing an ugly version of the terrain. You may now be able to spawn. But it will still be very laggy and look weird. After another two minutes. Things should be a lot closer to normal.

CSA Captain

Well, it's probably known issue, I can get in the game fine, it's smooth. But there are a lot of missing parts, like grass, cornfields, barricades, trees, flag pole, tents structures, and even after 10 minutes on server nothing else appeared... I even tried to reinstall the game with no change.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortor View Post
    Well, it's probably known issue, I can get in the game fine, it's smooth. But there are a lot of missing parts, like grass, cornfields, barricades, trees, flag pole, tents structures, and even after 10 minutes on server nothing else appeared... I even tried to reinstall the game with no change.
    Make sure your PC isn't blocking steam or WoR from compiling (allow it access through the windows user account security stuff, make sure firewall and anti virus isn't blocking also).

- Trusty