Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 05-09-2016 Thirtieth field report: Indie Fund, unit reveals & a glimpse of what's to

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RhettVito View Post
    Darkness Anomaly 646 , Cannibal 500 , War of Rights 494 Crytek indie fund contest placement at the moment

War of Rights is in 3rd we have to place 1st if we want to get the funds . War of Rights community right now is the time a monumental opportunity that can really help the game development go by even faster if WoR would get the funds . With that being said ,Do you wanna have PVP faster ? Not to forget if it would be funded a lot of stuff will be improved rather quickly because then the dev team will have extra money to hire more people thus making the game come even faster . Now how do we get more votes you ask ? Make videos tell your friends about the voting post it on social media just spread the word.

How do I Vote ?????

The account creation is free and only takes a minute or so to go through. Here is a community-made video showcasing the steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkaHrPNSg2c . The voting ends by late September.

Link to Vote page https://www.cryengine.com/developmen.../war-of-rights
    Come on brothers! We can do it!
    Join the 1st Georgia Company B! PM Me now!

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmithern View Post
    North Carolina is best Carolina, who needs myrtle beach when you've got the outer banks
    Myrtle isn't that great, it is for kids, there are beachs greater than Myrtle, a lot better than Myrtle. So you can try that. South Carolina is the best, plus we didn't copy our flag from Texas

I think both of them have unique features though, they're both amazing in certain ways
    "If we were wrong in our contest, then the Declaration of Independence of 1776 was a grave mistake and the revolution to which it led was a crime. If Washington was a patriot; Lee cannot have been a rebel."

"I want you to try to teach to your children and to your children's children that ours was not a lost cause. I want you to tell them that we were fighting for the right ..."

Wade Hampton III

USA 1st Lieutenant

look at the crytek prize's main page only four projects have been made as proper candidates and out of those war of rights has the most votes. So hopefully, crytek won't put forward the two projects with more votes than war of rights given that they look like non-games

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by BloodBeag View Post
    look at the crytek prize's main page only four projects have been made as proper candidates and out of those war of rights has the most votes. So hopefully, crytek won't put forward the two projects with more votes than war of rights given that they look like non-games
    Main prize page? if you are speaking about the projects listed under "CURRENT APPLICANT PROJECTS", those are random.

USA 1st Lieutenant

ahh ok