Thread: Melee Combat

CSA Captain

Post Melee Combat

Will there be more ways to kill your opponent besides using the bayonet in melee? Like using your gun butt or swinging it like a bat? And will there be a blocking mechanic or is it just stab and be lucky?
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

USA Captain

I have actually been wondering the same thing for quite some time now, glad to see this post.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Realizing of course that this is still in early alpha mode ... and that the body of developers is extremely small, and their budget is small to boot ... what part of 'we'll get to it eventually' do you not understand?

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Realizing of course that this is still in early alpha mode ... and that the body of developers is extremely small, and their budget is small to boot ... what part of 'we'll get to it eventually' do you not understand?
    No need to be a dick here, buddy. We are talking about EVENTUALLY. Simply asking if they have given any thought to it, and what their thoughts might be.
    Last edited by thejakimo; 09-18-2016 at 12:52 AM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by thejakimo View Post
    No need to be a dick here, buddy. We are talking about EVENTUALLY. Simply asking if they have given any thought to it, and what their thoughts might be.
    was about to say this l0l, I know yall cant work on everything at once, I was just wondering if this would be possible later on down the line, no need to get mad over the question. I'm not asking about something that has been asked before that yall dont know the answer about.
    Last edited by Saris; 09-18-2016 at 12:57 AM.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    was about to say this l0l, I know yall cant work on everything at once, I was just wondering if this would be possible later on down the line, no need to get mad over the question. I'm not asking about something that has been asked before that yall dont know the answer about.
    Hill is not a developer of this game, just to make this clear

But like he said, the game is still in the technical alpha with nearly no time spend on any melee aspects, besides the simple stabbing we have right now.
    During the kickstarter campaign, we released a field report about the plans of the melee combat. You can find it on our webpage

CSA Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by thejakimo View Post
    +1 Totally Agree....that comment ---A.P Hill--was...... NOT COOL

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Hill is not a developer of this game, just to make this clear

But like he said, the game is still in the technical alpha with nearly no time spend on any melee aspects, besides the simple stabbing we have right now.
    During the kickstarter campaign, we released a field report about the plans of the melee combat. You can find it on our webpage
    Here is the link to Dispatch Update 18: https://warofrights.com/KickstarterUpdate18

It does ask for player feedback, but also confirms what Saris is asking.
    Pvt. Kenah

For Southern Secession