Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: First Presidential Debate

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by John Ricketts View Post
    Does he have to say that for it to be true?
    haven't heard any evidence to suggest thats the case. Based on his facebook page he still seems to be full steam ahead and trying to do what he can to get into the next 2 debates
    "If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking."
    William Tecumseh Sherman

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lackay View Post
    haven't heard any evidence to suggest thats the case. Based on his facebook page he still seems to be full steam ahead and trying to do what he can to get into the next 2 debates
    If he REALLY thinks he can win then he is even less bright than I even give him credit for.
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3131&dateline=1476915  111

Quote Originally Posted by Lackay View Post
    Yes, naturally he tries shows that he's a real candidate and not some fringe-guy. But election campaigns are not based on wishful thinking, they're based on science. There's just no viable way he can win any election, but by gaining as much votes as possible he can show the libertarian platform to be a realistic choice. Surely, it's now more realistic then ever. By seeing which regions are favourable to the Libertarians, they can plan their strategy for the 2018 Congressional elections. In the super-duper-best case scenario, Johnson manages to carry a state, but even that is very doubtful. I'm gonna guess that his campaign is aiming for getting double digits in some states.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisM View Post
    Yes, naturally he tries shows that he's a real candidate and not some fringe-guy. But election campaigns are not based on wishful thinking, they're based on science. There's just no viable way he can win any election, but by gaining as much votes as possible he can show the libertarian platform to be a realistic choice. Surely, it's now more realistic then ever. By seeing which regions are favourable to the Libertarians, they can plan their strategy for the 2018 Congressional elections. In the super-duper-best case scenario, Johnson manages to carry a state, but even that is very doubtful. I'm gonna guess that his campaign is aiming for getting double digits in some states.
    if thats the case, I would think he is just concerned with third party options in general. the people that actually stick to libertarian ideology(not johnson, hes a fiscal conservative with socially liberal aspects) are extreme to say the least. Johnson supposedly has his home state based on popularity polling, it seems his goal is to stop either major party candidate from reaching 270 electoral votes which would lead to the House of Representatives deciding who becomes the president. its known that plenty of republicans dislike trump, the issue would be if the democrats are willing to let go of clinton.
    "If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking."
    William Tecumseh Sherman

I hope you like this failure of a being.
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.

CSA Captain

Well the constructive discussion of the presidential debate has certainly flown away...
    To the Colors!

Captain Lance Rawlings
    Company K, 38th North Carolina, Pender's Brigade, A.P. Hill's Division, Jackson's Corps, Army of Northern Virginia
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/show...lina-Boys-quot

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt.Scott View Post

I hope you like this failure of a being.
    I can post a bunch of stuff on here about the former Secretary of State and nominee of the democrat party but we all already know about all the baggage that she carries. So what's your point?
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3131&dateline=1476915  111

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    Well the constructive discussion of the presidential debate has certainly flown away...
    Oh. That ships sailed long, long, long ago.
    GG America, you had a good run. Cant wait to be slaves of the New Soviet Empire.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Rawlings View Post
    I agree l0l, I never got time to talk since I have school with little free time
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by John Ricketts View Post
    I can post a bunch of stuff on here about the former Secretary of State and nominee of the democrat party but we all already know about all the baggage that she carries. So what's your point?
    Well, this shows that Donald Trump is a lying Hypocrite. And he is a failure as a business man. So him fixing the economy will make it worse. I honestly am amazed at how many people in this country are just horrible people, believing in his ideals.