Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish list for Company Tool

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    There were standards for uniforms set by both side. The uniforms you see already in game meet those standards.

I doubt there will be any changes, as the developers are going for historical accuracy. Customizing anything, especially to the extent of uniforms go, is going to be too much trouble for the team.

Likely your wish/dream/whatever, will not materialize. Sorry.
    What about the donor uniforms? My company the 2nd Georgia Company G has our own uniform thats being implemented soon if you are a sergeant tier. It is specific to our company
    2Lt. Obadiah Peyton. 2nd Georgia Infantry Company G

Ancestors:
    Major Charles S Peyton - 19th Virginia Infantry
    John Daniel Belcher - 13th Georgia Infantry
    Elijah Clark Belcher - 47th Georgia Infantry
    William Hughes - 7th Wisconsin Infantry
    Cpt. Thomas J Peyton - Fry's Company, Virginia Light Artillery

Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    What about the donor uniforms? My company the 2nd Georgia Company G has our own uniform thats being implemented soon if you are a sergeant tier. It is specific to our company
    Pledge reward uniforms will be usable whenever you wish (they remain faction locked though). Meaning you won't have to play a certain skirmish area featuring that particular unit in order to use your reward.

While not historical accurate we've chosen this to maximise the value of the backer uniforms.

In regards to player customization - yes that is something we'd like to feature. It will be quite restricted in order to live not steer too far off from the historical accuracy of the game (think more like face, hair/facial hair options than actual uniform options).

As a final note, please stay on-topic - none of the above issues have anything to do with the company tool.

- Trusty

outstanding work as always lads!

Sargent majors? since they are in the game but not in the company tool. i just find it odd

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by (pi)2tpur View Post
    Sargent majors? since they are in the game but not in the company tool. i just find it odd
    sergeant majors are a regiment position, not a company one.
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

yeah for sure we need more!

CSA Brigadier General

maybe not different uniforms but little accessories like what belt your wearing or if you are wearing you jacket or not

Quote Originally Posted by (pi)2tpur View Post
    Sergeant Majors will be added, once we add the Battalion / Regiment level in the Company tool. Which means, several Companies can group up into a regiment, assign ranks like Sergeant Major, Major, Colonel and such

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Sergeant Majors will be added, once we add the Battalion / Regiment level in the Company tool. Which means, several Companies can group up into a regiment, assign ranks like Sergeant Major, Major, Colonel and such
    Any idea when this will be added to the tool? Do you guys allow for made up battalions? And can we add Cav and Arti combine forces in the company tool?

Quote Originally Posted by themanfromalabama View Post
    Any idea when this will be added to the tool? Do you guys allow for made up battalions? And can we add Cav and Arti combine forces in the company tool?
    We have no date for the battalion level yet.
    Mixed groups with Infantry, Artillery and Cavalry could be something for a brigade level.

Maybe we will allow mixed battalions as well, but this is not clear yet