Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Company Tool Updates

Nice! Thanks for adding it

You even also get improved functionality on the Company Tool today! I just added reply to telegrams, functionality inside the Company Tool. I also made the lines on the descriptions of companies and biographies and so on, scroll as you scroll.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    I just added a "Telegram Sent To" panel on the main page of the Company Tool

Also when people recieve the email. The email the telegram was sent from will no longer be support@warofrights.com. It will be your own email. So the reciever of the telegram can respond directly to the email and you the sender, will recieve that email. We have had a few answers being sent to support@warofrights.com during these past few weeks hehe.

A reply button inside the Company Tool is coming soon.
    You even also get improved functionality on the Company Tool today! I just added reply to telegrams, functionality inside the Company Tool. I also made the lines on the descriptions of companies and biographies and so on, scroll as you scroll.
    YAY! You're the man Fancy!

smiley_salute.gif

So what do you guys actually think of the Company Tools telegram support right now? Especially the reply feature. Is it totally perfect the way it is right now? Do you want it to be deeper and more complex?

Personally I feel that its kinda in the middle between chatting on something like steam, and sending emails since the tool will refresh new telegrams on its own, it just has a short delay.

I've been thinking about adding sort of a "Pin" button to telegrams. To mark important telegrams. And then having them moved into a 3rd container. So we would have both Recieved Telegrams, Sent Telegrams and pinned telegrams. And then perhaps moving the telegrams into a completely new page of its own. And only showing Recieved telegrams on the main Company Tool page.

Journalist

I've been thinking about adding sort of a "Pin" button to telegrams. To mark important telegrams. And then having them moved into a 3rd container. So we would have both Recieved Telegrams, Sent Telegrams and pinned telegrams. And then perhaps moving the telegrams into a completely new page of its own. And only showing Recieved telegrams on the main Company Tool page.
    Maybe put all telegrams into two categories: regular and important/roleplay. Regular can be for chat and informal inter-company communication, important for more immersive roleplay and the like. There could be a tag system when composing the telegram, so it goes into the correct folder of the recipient.

Some of you may have noticed that on the main page of the Company Tool with the list of telegrams. the lists scroll was sometimes reset. Every 10 seconds actually, it would reset. It happened when it checked the server for new telegrams. That has now been fixed. So those of you with 100s of telegrams should have a much easier time navigating through it.

If you spot anything else that keeps reseting, like drop down menus for example, let me know and I'll fix it asap.

CSA Captain

So what do you guys actually think of the Company Tools telegram support right now? Especially the reply feature. Is it totally perfect the way it is right now? Do you want it to be deeper and more complex?

Personally I feel that its kinda in the middle between chatting on something like steam, and sending emails since the tool will refresh new telegrams on its own, it just has a short delay.

the only thing I don't like with telegrams is how it shows your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    the only thing I don't like with telegrams is how it shows your email address.
    How do you mean? That it shows your email address in the email that is sent to the guy you are sending the telegram to? Privacy concerns?

CSA Captain

How do you mean? That it shows your email address in the email that is sent to the guy you are sending the telegram to? Privacy concerns?
    yes I personally don't like my email being out there

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    yes I personally don't like my email being out there
    I'll look into adding an options panel on your profile soon where you can enable/disable stuff like this