Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Company Tool Updates

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Still haven't seen the ability to delete telegrams on my profile that I no longer want to keep.

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Still haven't seen the ability to delete telegrams on my profile that I no longer want to keep.

Thanx.
    What do you mean?

Currently the telegrams arent actually being deleted. They will just be hidden away. The plan is when I get around to create a telegram page of its own instead of this very small one. You will have 3 sort of folders. Recieved telegrams, sent telegrams and a sort of garbage can. This is where these "deleted" telegrams will land. They will be marked for deletion after 24 hours. Until that time has passed. You can still change your mind if you decide you wanted to keep that particular telegram after all.

Fun fact. So far, 55080 telegrams have been sent with the Company Tool

USA General of the Army

You are my hero Mr. Fancy!

Hi,

Is there anyway you can add code to telegrams so we can direct peeps to our company easier. This will allow them to join up faster.

Example:

2nd BERDAN SHAPSHOOTERS APPPLY WITH IN:

It would make our life easier when sending out recruiting Telegrams. I spend more time trying to help peeps find the company to join then necessary

Thanks

Hello, just a question about the Company tool. Is this the only means of making a company in War Of Rights or can you also apply companies via the forums? The reason of asking, is because there is a great limitation of regiments in the Company creation tool of which majority are not what I seek.

In best regards.

CSA Major

It is not possible to reserve a company on the forum - that is an abhorrent NW practice.
    You may only hold a company in the company tool, and you must have a minimum of ten players to consolidate it.

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by KnynClust View Post
    Hello, just a question about the Company tool. Is this the only means of making a company in War Of Rights or can you also apply companies via the forums? The reason of asking, is because there is a great limitation of regiments in the Company creation tool of which majority are not what I seek.

In best regards.
    It could be that which you seek were not component parts of the Maryland Campaign which this game focuses on.

Quote Originally Posted by KnynClust View Post

In best regards.
    Since the game is about the Maryland Campaign, we just support units, which took part in that campaign
    There is plenty of room for regiments/companies.

It'd be nice to organize regiments with the company tool (I know that sounds strange). It would be the same layout, but instead of platoons, it would list companies and their command staff with an X/100 number of people in the company and in place of the company staff, it would be regimental staff.

Banned
    Are they gonna Add the Old And Previous Ranks When the company tool first came out?